Beronica oneshot Part 2

Veronica's Pov: Me and Betty finally reached school and we headed to our lockers to get our books that we needed for class and other things. When we walked in the school people kept looking at us I could tell that Betty wasn't really comfortable but I reached out for her hand and gave her a look like don't think about it your beautiful kinda look. She just smiled at me and I smiled back.
V: So B tryouts start before lunch.
B: Ughh ok thanks for letting me know.
V: No problem, hey look it's Kevin.
B: Well come on let's go over to him.
V: Alright
Me and B walked over to Kevin and just asked him how Fangs is and then o just had to tell him about me and Betty trying out for cheer leading . He was thrilled about it but Betty she wasn't she look nervous and annoyed.

Betty's Pov: I was kinda annoyed that veronica signed us up for cheer leading  I have always wanted to do it but Cheryl said I wasn't I good enough dancer and nit the right body type. But just because she said that I didn't care I kept going and doing other stuff I liked, like working with Jug on the Bule and Gold the newspaper that's at our school. Jughead is the greatest friend I could ask for him and Archie are dating and they are the cutest like Kevin and Fangs. Anyways I was in my last class before lunch which means it's closer to being tryouts. I'm getting so nervous now all these things going through my head like "your not going to get in" or " your such a bad dancer" maybe I should out overthinking about that shit.

15 minutes till tryouts.

Veronica's Pov:
It was only 15 minutes before the tryouts and I could tell that Betty was getting worried about all kinds of things. Cheryl was showing us the dance and then we had to make one of our own. Me and Betty practiced the dance we had to do and then came up with one of our own. Before we knew it betty and me had to go do ours and we did just how Cheryl told us how to do it but she said it wasn't enough hot or fire stuff in our dance. It just came in my mind I graded Betty and kissed her it felt like sparks everywhere and when we pulled away she kissed me again.

Cheryl did let us on the team and now me and Betty are dating and we couldn't be anymore hepper and it turned out the Cheryl and Betty were cousins and Cheryl starting dating Toni and shes happy. Now as for our other friends Kevin is dating Fangs and Jughead and Archie are dating. Everyone is happy.