Betty cooper X Tabitha Tate ⚠️Smut ⚠️

Request by @NghtFury95

Betty's Pov: Me and Tabitha had made plans to travel so we can get to know more about each other. Me and Tabitha were just singing and talking in the car and it started to snow. I didn't think it would get bad and we would make it to where we planed to stop but the weather got worse.
T: Betty lets just go into that hotel for tonight its snowing pretty hard now.
B: Yea ok we will do that.
I pulled into the parking lot me and Tabitha got our bags and ran inside. Thank god they had one room open but it only had one bed. I got the keys to the room and I unlocked the door when I opened it a cold breeze hit me and it was so fucking cold. I didn't now how to fix it because the heater wasn't working at least its only for one night.

Tabitha's Pov: When me and Betty got into the room it was so cold like really and the stupid heater wasn't working. After a few minutes we got everything set and put on the T.V trying to find something watch.
T: Hey Betty i'm gonna go take a shower ok?
B: Ok but don't use all the hot water I wanna take one to.
T: Ok I won't.
Me and Betty have gotten closer and to be honest shes really hot and sexy. I took off my clothes and turned on the water it wasn't that warm and I hope it would last long so both of us can shower with warm water but I don't think the water is going to last long.
T: HEY BETTY?
B: WHAT?
T: CAN YOU COME HERE.?
B: SURE, Tabitha?
T: you can open the door.
B: OK * opens the door*
T: Hey Betty so I don't think theirs going to be enough warm water for the both of us so lets shower together i'm almost done but just come in now so you know.
B: Oh umm ok I don't see anything wrong with it.
I could hear Betty's clothes hit the floor I wonder what her body would look like without clothing on her perfect body. I was just finishing washing my hair when I header the shower curtain open and when I saw Betty get in I was shocked and I got wet. I had gotten out of Betty's way so she can get some water when she went under the shower head and the water just going down her body I don't know how but I got wetter then before how is that possible. I should get out but I just wanna kiss Betty finger her and even eat her out she's just so hot.

No ones Pov:
Tabitha couldn't take it anymore she grabbed Betty and kissed her. Betty was shocked but kissed her back. Tabitha pushed Betty up on the cold water and kissed her harder. Betty moaned and Tabitha took this time to slip her tongue into Betty's mouth Betty then did the same. The water started to get cold so they turned it off got out and dried themselves off but ran to the bed right away. Betty pushed Tabitha on the bed and got on top of her. Betty kissed Tabitha's lips and then went down to her neck and started to suck on Tabitha's sweet spot. Tabitha was a moaning mess Betty moved down she spread Tabitha's legs kiss her thighs and biting them softly. Betty than looked at Tabitha's wet pretty pussy and took a long lick and started to suck on her clit after a bit she added 2 fingers. Tabitha was enjoying what Betty was doing to her.
T: Fuck Betty go faster
Tabitha grabbed Betty's hair and made her go harder and faster on her pussy. It didn't take Tabitha long till she squirted all over her face. That night was full of moans cum and sex Betty made Tabitha squirt many time and Tabitha well lets say she did a number on Betty with the toys she brought and the whole trip they would have sex mostly ever day.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this I'm working on pool party part 2 still hopefully it will get posted soon but again hope you enjoyed this one everybody.💖)