Chapter 1 - 5

Chapter 1 : Juemai Waste Material

As soon as Lou Muyan stepped into the gate of the Imperial Academy, she received various glances, contemptuous, disgusting, jealous, mocking, disgusting, watching theater...

  She sighed softly in her heart, how failed you are to become a pest in everyone's eyes like this! None of the eyes were friendly, she was really speechless.

   Calmly ignored those unfriendly gazes, Lou Muyan continued to walk in the direction of the library.

According to the predecessor’s library of the Imperial Academy of Memory, the most comprehensive and systematic books of the entire empire were collected, including books that record various medicinal herbs and spirits on the continent. She now wants to find out if the continent has what it takes to refine the cleansing marrow pills. Spirit grass.

She, Lou Muyan, a cultivator of the Heavenly Spiritual Root of Comprehension Realm, encounters two true spirits fighting when she impacts the Mahayana. She is unfortunately involved in the space storm of the battle, her body is destroyed, and her soul travels to the sky. The waste body of a born inferior person in the Spirit Continent.

  Whether she was in the realm of cultivation in the previous life or in this continent, she was respected by strength. Lou Muyan's current strength is simply weak, and anyone who can practice can trample her to death.

She desperately wants to improve her strength, but if she wants to practice again, she must open up all the meridians of this body, otherwise she can't absorb the spirit of heaven and earth at all, and the only thing that can solve this problem is to refine the marrow pill and improve the eradication. This waste physique.

  Breakers are those who have blocked meridians throughout their body and cannot get through them. No matter how hard they work, they can’t absorb the aura of heaven and earth, and can only cultivate to a high-level sword at most.

  Lou Muyan walked all the way and could hear the people behind them pointing.

  A young woman saw Lou Muyan passing by and whispered to her companion next to her, “Isn’t that Lou Muyan? Why did she go back to college again?”

  "What else would she do besides chasing Chi Yixuan in class when she came to the Imperial College?" Another person replied with disdain.

   "She is really embarrassed to come back, shameless." The woman's words were contemptuous.

   "That's right, Chi Yixuan has never given her a good face." When the name of Chi Yixuan was mentioned, the woman's tone was full of yearning.

  Another person said: "One day, chasing behind Chi Yixuan with a faceless face, the Lou family's faces were all lost by her."

   "Yeah, why wasn't she crippled by Gu Yanran last time." After speaking, the woman added: "Puff, I almost forgot that she was a waste."

"Shhhh, keep it quiet, when she heard it, she brought a guard to beat people. How can I say that they also have that identity. What about waste? It's not something we can afford." The woman said in her tone. With a hint of sourness.

Lou Muyan rolled her eyes, but she didn't bother to argue with these people. Her current business is to improve her physique.

  The days when there is no strength as the premise are really sad, and she is really unable to do it with the arrogant way of bullying like her predecessor.

In fact, her predecessor was not so unbearable at all. She inherited all the memories and emotions of her predecessor. In her eyes, her predecessor just fell in love with someone she shouldn’t love. She used a stupid way to deal with interpersonal relationships, and was deliberately corrupted by someone with a heart. In fact, people are not bad because of their reputation.