Chapter 21 : Family

Lou Muyan saw that her family members all had a gentle and petting smile, and she felt a sense of satisfaction in her heart.

  In her previous life, when she was only three years old, she was sent to the sect to practice by her family. When she went down the mountain, her parents and brothers had passed away.

  She turned around at several people twice, with a smile between her eyebrows: "Have you not noticed that my cultivation level has improved?"

   "Great Sword Master." Lou Zhantian shouted out in surprise. Before, he only cared about whether his granddaughter had returned from the Extreme Fire Mountain Range safely, and really didn't pay attention to her cultivation.

  Lou Moyu Junya's face also showed a bit of surprise, and said: "It's really a junior great swordsman!"

   "Did you refine the marrow pill?" Lou Mubai's eyes were overjoyed, and he continued to ask: "Yan'er, your jeopardy physique has been completely cured?"

   "Well, I have practiced it." Lou Muyan smiled and nodded: "I also got a few more flame fruits. I will refine a furnace of Xisui Pill in the past two days, and everyone will take it by the time."

  "Xishui Pill can wash the marrow and cut the hair and broaden the meridians. Now the meridians of my whole body are more than doubled, and the absorption of spiritual energy is much faster."

   "There really is such a heaven-defying pill, wouldn't it be able to change the combat power of the entire country?" Lou Zhantian's eyes burst out.

Lou Muyan stroked her forehead and looked at her grandfather speechlessly: "Grandpa, the marrow pill is not so easy to refine. It is not easy to find the flame fruit alone, and at present, I am the only one who can practice in Yanzhou country. system."

  She doesn’t have a sense of belonging to Yan Zhou country now, so she won’t bother to unconditionally help them refine the marrow pill to improve their combat power. It is only serious to increase the overall strength of the Lou family.

   "Yes, it's better to discuss this matter from a long-term perspective." Lou Zhantian touched his beard, then looked at Lou Muyan and said, "You can keep the Xisui Pill a secret first."

  Once such a pill was born, I didn’t know how much shock it would bring to the senior officials of Yanzhou State and the entire continent.

   Lou Moyu also nodded in agreement: "Yan'er's current strength is still a bit weak and it is not easy to be exposed. Even if the existence of Xisui Pill is discovered, it is said that it was given by an expert."

Lou Mubai had told several people before, so although they were shocked and excited, they were still able to maintain the calm they should have been.

  "Okay! My family's Muyan can finally absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to cultivate vitality." Lou Zhantian's expression of joy, his granddaughter's ability to eradicate the physique of blood vessels, made him more excited than he could take Xisui Pill to double the meridian.

   "Yan'er is indeed a man of great luck." Lou Moyu's eyes showed relief.

  The divine fortune teller was really right. His family Yan'er was really different after a life and death experience, and there is no need to bear the name of waste material in the future.