Chapter 6 - 12

Chapter 6 : Golden Needle Treatment

At this time, the old man and three Yejia people were left in the room. A middle-aged man of the same age as the old man looked at Lou Muyan with doubts. He really couldn't figure out why the elder brother believed in such a low cultivation base. Young woman.

   Then there was a coldness in his eyes, it is best not to tease them, otherwise he will not care if she is a beauty or not, he will not let her go, he does not want to make his eldest brother full of hope and despair again.

  Lou Mianyan didn't care about the glances of other people. She took out a pair of golden needles specially made before, injected a trace of spiritual power into the old man's coat, and punctured several acupuncture points on his upper body.

  Although this waste body can't absorb the aura, after she put it on, she still figured out a way to accumulate a trace of aura and transform it into spiritual power to stay in the body. It really hurts to use it.

  She used her spiritual power and golden needles to treat the elder, and believes that the elder will not feel much pain when he is sick this time, and she is still very confident in her medical skills.

  About half an hour later, Lou Muyan's face began to turn pale, and sweat fell drop by drop. There was no way to maintain the spiritual power to complete the golden needle treatment. It was still very energy-consuming for this body.

  After another half an hour, Lou Muyan's face was pale and she took back the golden needle, and she was a little weak and sat on a stool panting. She was really exhausted. This incompetent waste physique was really troublesome.

  The old man was the opposite of Lou Muyan. Not only was his face ruddy, but also with ecstasy. He found that through this woman's golden needle treatment, he had blocked the meridians for a long time and there was a slight looseness. And his dantian, which was damaged by the sword qi, also had a warm current pouring in, nourishing the dantian. He looked at Lou Muyan's pale face and asked in a caring tone: "Little girl, are you okay."

   Lou Mu Yan shook her head, “It’s too exhausting for me to treat you. It’s fine to go back and rest for one night. How do you feel?”

  "I feel that the blocked meridians are loose, and there is a connection between me and the lost dantian. Will my meridians be dredged after a few more injections?" The old man asked impatiently.

   Listening to the old man's words, the faces of the three people next to him also showed joy, especially the middle-aged man, who was still a little excited.

Lou Mu Yan chuckled and said, "How easy is it. You must use drugs and the technique of golden needles to completely cure your stubborn illness." Looking at the sky, Lou Muyan said again: "I'm going back now. Let’s take a look at the effect of my golden needle treatment at night, and I will come back tomorrow morning."

   "Well, the old man is looking forward to the results of the girl's treatment." The old man said with a rare smile.

  Lou Muyan returned to the college in the afternoon. She ate something and fell asleep on the bed. The spiritual power in the body has been exhausted, physically and mentally exhausted, and she can only temporarily supplement her physical stamina by sleeping. She really wished to refine the cleansing marrow pill immediately to improve the physique of this waste, and then successfully began to practice.