C43: Enter the Palace

Lou Muyan and Lou Mubai rode straight through the gate of the palace in a carriage, and got out of the carriage and walked into the hall before Yantian Temple.

  The first person in the main hall sat a handsome middle-aged man in a bright yellow brocade, whose identity could be seen at a glance. On the lower right side of him sits a bright and glamorous woman in a red palace dress. It is Lou Muyan's aunt, Lou Mo.

  In addition to the two and the guards in the hall, there are also two elderly men with extraordinary temperament and spirit.

   "Meet the emperor, the queen." Lou Mu white led Lou Muyan into the hall, and raised his hands to salute the two above.

   then turned around and bowed respectfully to the two sitting old men, "Mu Bai has seen the emperor and the dean."

  The sword master saw that the emperor didn’t need to bow down like a commoner or ordinary person.

  Lou Muyan also took a step forward and saluted several people in accordance with the gourd painting scoop.

   "It seems that the rumors are true. The little girl Mu Yan has indeed changed a lot." Emperor Yun Tianchen said with a gentle smile to the queen next to him.

  Queen Lou Mozi glanced at Yun Tianchen, with a smile between her eyebrows: "How Yan'er changes is our Lou's treasure." The implication is to remind Lou Muyan that she has a special identity and does not tolerate others' bullying.

   Yun Tianchen showed a little helplessness in his eyes, Mo Zi distrusted him more and more, could he still eat Lou Muyan?

   "Yan'er, come here." Lou Mozi beckoned to Lou Muyan gently, her eyes pouting.

  Lou Muyan can naturally tell that her aunt really loves her, her heart is hot, she took a few steps forward and took Lou Mozi's hand, and kindly shouted: "Auntie!"

"You girl is fine. You were injured by Gu Yanran before. I was really worried about the dead aunt." Lou Mozi said this with a hint of coldness in his eyes. of.

  Lou Muyan patted Lou Mozi's hand lightly to show her comfort, and said indifferently: "It's just an insignificant person, don't affect my aunt's mood."

   Gu Yanran's goods are really unnecessary, and of course there is no need to return back.

   Yun Tianchen saw that the two were involved in Gu's body, his expression was a little unnatural, and he turned off the topic with a smile, "Little girl, I heard that your juvenile physique has been eradicated?"

   "Return to the emperor, yes." Lou Muyan replied with a faint smile, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

   "How do you call the queen an aunt? If you call me, you will become the emperor?" Yun Tianchen's eyes showed a kind of love, "You used to be my uncle."

   "It was Mu Yan who was ignorant before, but now he doesn't dare to be presumptuous anymore, so as to save her aunt from being wronged in the palace." Lou Muyan's face did not change, but his tone was slightly ironic.

  Her aunt has given so much to this man, but this man has been a concubine one by one, and in recent years she has become the sister of Gu Yanran. She didn't want to care about whether or not the empire's structure needed him to do so, she just complained about the aunt who spoiled her.