C66: Fangshi

Lou Muyan washed up after returning to the room. Looking at the sky, she had invited Lou Mubai to go out to visit Arctic City, only to go downstairs and met Chi Yixuan.

   "Brother Lou, Mu Yan." Chi Yixuan walked to the two of them and greeted him, "You want to go out?"

   "Well, let's go out and stroll around." Lou Mubai nodded lightly, and he didn't like Chi Yixuan, just because of the Ning Po Pill, he would not repel this person too much.

  Chi Yixuanjun had a rare smile on his face, "I just want to go out, let's be together."

   "It's better to separate!" Lou Mubai frowned slightly.

   "I'm alone, let's be with you." Chi Yixuan made up his mind to save Lou Muyan, so he said bitterly.

Lou Mubai glanced at Chi Yixuan faintly, and found that his attitude was firm and his frowning brows were deeper.

  He didn’t know how his younger sister felt for Chi Yixuan now, so he turned his head to look at Lou Muyan and asked, "What about my younger sister?"

   "Do whatever you want." Lou Muyan knew that even if he refused Chi Yixuan, the suddenly nervous man would follow, so it's better to just let him.

Lou Mubai saw a little impatience in his sister's eyes, and knew that she was truly abandoning love to Chi Yixuan, so he didn't care about Chi Yixuan's attitude. Instead, he felt that his situation was pretty good, and let him taste it. Kind of taste that can't be desired.

  A few people left the inn, Lou Muyan asked Lou Mubai: "Brother, where is the place the teacher said?"

"I know this." Chi Yixuan said before Lou Mubai could speak, "Arctic City has a large trading market. In addition to fixed shops, many mercenaries or outsiders will rent stalls to sell Monster beasts, spirit grass, spirit stones and other things obtained from the mountains."

   "Are there many spirit grasses?" Lou Muyan, as an alchemist, naturally pays more attention to spirit grasses.

"A lot, but there are very few high-level spirit grasses, but if you are lucky, you can also touch them." Chi Yixuan's tone is brisk, he is fairly familiar with Arctic City, "I have been here once, in Fang City. I bought a rare Bing Ling grass in the Free Zone."

  It is precisely because of this ice ling grass that the alchemist enshrined by the family has refined the soul pill.

   "Bing Lingcao? That's not bad, let's go, let's go and see." Lou Muyan liked to study the alchemy way when he was in the spirit world, and he loved the spirit grass even more. He couldn't wait for the square market in Chi Yixuan's mouth.

   "Okay!" Chi Yixuan agreed with a light smile.

  Lou Muyan found that Chi Yixuan, who had been removed from the high cold, seemed to be a different person, but it was not important to her. She owed Chi Yixuan a favor, and after paying it off, she believed that they would not have too much intersection.

  When the three people arrived at the Fang market, the sky was already dark, and the night market just opened.

  Fang city is brightly lit, crowded with people, and sword masters wearing various costumes go in and out, and the atmosphere is very lively.

  When you walk into the gate of Fangshi, you can see that there are two passages, one leading to fixed shops and the other leading to the free trade zone.

"There are many spiritual grass and spiritual stones from the extreme cold mountains in the fixed shops, and the price may be higher. If you want to try your luck, Taobao or a free trade zone is more appropriate." Chi Yixuan saw Lou Muyan staring at it and thought. To choose, he pointed to the one on the right and said.