Chapter 22 : Cousin

After returning to the room, Lou Muyan will line up the spirit grass that came out of Neikuli. The flame fruit was taken out from the space ring and placed carefully with these spirit grasses.

  She used only one flame fruit when refining the marrow pill before, plus the eleven flame fruit left by Ye Qinghan.

  These quantities are more than enough to refine the marrow pill needed by Grandpa and the others. And with her current strength, every time the furnace is opened, three to four top-grade marrow-cleaning pills are refined, and there is no problem at all.

  Lou Muyan puts the spirit grass into the medicine pot, the flame fruit is not suitable for preservation, the longer the time, the medicinal properties will be lost.

  Now that the Juemai physique has been cured, and with spiritual power, it can save a lot of trouble when it comes to alchemy.

   Lou Muyan threw the spirit grass and flame fruit into the medicine cauldron together, carefully controlled the flame, and began to slowly refine.

  Several hours later, puffs of Danxiang continued to diffuse in her room.

  It was not until the evening of the next day that Lou Muyan put out the fire in the medicine cauldron. With the bare hand raised, the white and round pill flew out of the cauldron one by one.

  Looking at more than a dozen white porcelain vases on the table, a happy smile appeared on her face. This time, a total of forty-two cleansing pills were refined, which was nearly twice as many as when they were refined in the Extreme Fire Mountain Range before.

   Lou Muyan carefully put away these porcelain bottles, a trace of fine light appeared in his eyes. These marrow pill for her now, but a lot of wealth!

  With these marrow pill, she can find a way to exchange for some more precious spirit grass. Once she breaks through the pill formation stage and has the pill fire, isn't it a matter of grasping the pill like the dust reduction pill?

  Lou Muyan squeezed her small fist fiercely, "The pill formation period...I will be there soon!"

   A strong desire for strength, Lou Muyan did not continue to delay at home. After delivering the Xisui Pill to Grandpa, she confessed a few words and went back to the Imperial Academy.

  Imperial Academy is the most powerful academy in Yanzhou Kingdom, and the aura gathered there is much more abundant than in her home.

  After absorbing the spiritual energy for a few days in the Imperial Academy's own other courtyard, she will stabilize her cultivation in the Qi training period to achieve great perfection. As long as she refines the Jidan, she will be able to break through to the foundation construction, which is equivalent to the strength of the sword spirit.

  The more than 20 flavors of spirit grass needed to refine Zhujidan are available on the market, but it is more troublesome to find the main medicine of the three flavors.

  Deep Orchid in the three main medicines grows in icy places, which can only be found in extremely cold mountains. Aesculus ginseng and purple monkey flowers can be found in Nanyu Canyon, but the shortage is very difficult to find.

  Lou Muyan put away what he thought, and touched his hungry stomach, "It seems that I have to refine some bigu pill in time!"