C65: Arctic City

"Lou Muyan." Chi Yixuan couldn't help but shout in a deep voice, with countless emotions in his eyes.

  He has never been rejected like this before. He also wants to turn around and leave immediately. This is the first time that he has been embarrassed.

  But he was afraid. He was afraid that if he left, there was really no possibility between him and Lou Muyan. He has always been calm and wise, but since falling in love with Lou Muyan, she has broken all his sanity.

   Thinking of Lou Muyan's lowly love in front of him and giving silently, he dismissed such feelings. At this moment, they changed positions, and he realized how much he had done in the first place.

   "I will treat you well in the future, I promise." Chi Yixuan was reluctant to let go, and couldn't let it go.

  During this period, Lou Muyan’s purple shadow often appeared in his mind, which touched people's hearts and made him fall for it. How can you get it back if you move the truth?

"I don't need it, Chi Yixuan, stand here and wake up your mind." Lou Muyan took a step back, raised his eyes and looked at him seriously, and said word by word: "We will never be able to, give up your mind. "

  As soon as she finished speaking, she mobilized the spiritual power in her body, and left the roof with a flash, leaving only Chi Yixuan standing still with regret and pain.

   Early the next morning, the sky was faintly bright, and Lance led a dozen people on horseback riding a gallop.

  Half a month later, Lou Muyan and his party finally arrived at the Arctic City at the foot of the Arctic Mountain Range.

  Cold City is an independent city, not in charge of any country, but controlled by a mysterious force.

  Many years ago, other empires or aristocratic families were pressed back when they wanted to step in and suffered a terrible blow. After that, no one dared to reach out to the cold city.

  Arctic City is located on the southeast side of the Arctic Mountain Range. If you want to enter the Arctic Mountain Range, you must pass Arctic City. Therefore, the prosperity of the Arctic City is not worse than that of the capitals of small countries.

  The towering city walls encircle the extremely cold city. Pairs of armored soldiers parade in the city, and security teams are set up in every section of the city to maintain order.

   At the gate of the city stood two rows of well-trained soldiers, whose cultivation bases were above the swordsmen, and the team leader was even a high-level swordsman.

  A group of people rode to the gate of the city and stopped. There are relevant cards set up here. If you want to enter the Arctic City, you must pay the entrance fee.

  Of course, after paying the fee, everyone in Arctic City can guarantee their lives. Fighting is not allowed in the city. If anyone wants to violate the rules, they will be killed without pardon.

  "The entrance fee is ten gold coins per person." A soldier in white armor stopped the group of people and said blankly.

  Lance threw the bag of ink gold coins that he had prepared a long time ago, "Can you get in?"

  The man opened the purse and poured the ink gold coins on the toll counter, and took out more than a dozen announcements from the table, and handed them over, "You can enter. This is the city's rules and must be followed."

  Lance took a casual glance at the announcement, and waved at the others, "Go!"

  After entering the city, you can see the bustling streets and the buildings are also very distinctive. The top of each blue brick attic is tapered, which is said to be convenient for placing a warm spar.