Reality?

Still in bed the next morning, I hear a knock on my door.

I sniff and wipe my wet, red eyes. "Go away."

"I think you might wanna let me in." Jack's voice whispers thorough the door.

"I need some time alone, Jack. Please. Just leave me be. Please." I whisper.

But instead of going away, he slowly opens the door and sticks his head in. "Please." He says quietly. "Trust me. Please just trust me. Just for one minute."

I sigh and close my eyes. Squeezing my bed sheets and tensing my muscles, I try to calm down. I can't just stay in my room and Jack is obviously trying to tell me something.

"Piper." His voice is gentle and meek, as if he's scared. Scared that I might go rampage on him.

I squeeze the bridge of my nose. "Okay." I say gently, my voice laced with frustration. "Okay."

He relaxes and huffs a sigh of relief. "Good, because I'll think you'll really appreciate this."

This may be my chance to show Jack that I'm not really mad at him. This is it. I have to pretend that I'm so excited about whatever he has brought me.

But when the three boys walk into my room, I don't have to pretend.

I slowly take the covers off my legs and get off my bed. I place my feet gently on the soft carpet and curl my toes around the fuzziness. This can't be happening.

The three boys just look at me, in as much shock as I am in. They stand in height order from left to right, tallest to shortest. They're all over six feet, broad and built. With perfectly quaffed brown hair and bright,eager blue eyes, they all look exactly like each other. They all look exactly like me.

______________________________________________________
A/N: I love leaving you guys at the worst spots😂 I hope you guys are enjoying it. I know this is short don't kill me. But there's more to come asap. So stay tuned!! Vote and comment please!!! Bye lovelies❤️❤️