Christmas

"PIPER! Piper, wake up!" Jack jumps on my bed, jolting me awake.

I roll over, groaning. "Let me sleeeeep."

He laughs, sitting on top of me. "No, it's Christmas morning!" He exclaims, shaking me with his legs. "Come on! Up and at 'em!"

I roll over so he's sitting on my stomach. "Merry Christmas, Jack." I say, my face breaking into a grin.

He leans down and kisses me gently. "You too." He mumbles against my lips.

He pulls me out of bed and into me brothers' room.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BOYS!" I shout, flicking on the lights. Aidan jumps ten feet into the air and lands on the floor, a jumble of arms, legs, and sheets. Tyler rolls over, falling off the bottom bunk and landing on top of him, groaning loudly. Christian stays fast asleep in the top bunk, snoring happily.

I climb up the ladder, trying not to laugh at my brothers untangling themselves from each other on the floor. I stand on the top rung and then launch myself onto Christian, making him open his eyes with a start.

"Jesus Christ, Piper. You scared the hell outta me!" He says, pushing me off of him. I laugh, hopping off the bunk. I grab Jack's hand, and with my brothers on our heels, we run into the living room, where the Christmas Tree is surrounded by piles and piles of presents of every shape, size and color.

I look over at Jack, who's mouth hangs open, his eyes wide. "That's the most presents I've ever seen!" He exclaims, plopping on the floor beside the couch. He pats the spot next to him. "Sit next to me, Piper." He says, beaming brightly.

I grin. I've never had a Christmas before, but I suspect all 18 year old boys aren't this happy at seven o'clock in the morning. Thats why I love Jack. He's so enthusiastic and full of life.

I sit down next to him, close enough that our shoulders and knees touch. Grinning happily, he raises his eyebrows at me. "Watch this."
He cups his hands around his mouth and takes a deep breath. "MOM! DAD!" He screeches, his voice erupting through the room.

His parents immediately appear, in pajamas and slippers, Mr. Griffo's chin scruffy with stubble. They both look exhausted, but then sit on the couch happily and say, "Merry Christmas, kids."

They smile at my brothers, who all thank them for letting them stay with them.

Off to the side of the room, are five small piles, labeled sloppily: Jack, Piper, Aidan, Tyler, Christian

I grab my two presents and toss the boys theirs. They are all the same size, so we all obviously got the same thing.

"On three." Mr. Griffo says, adjusting the lens on his Polaroid.

"One" Jack says.

"Two" I respond, my hands poised over my gift.

"Three!" My brothers say together. We all rip of the wrapping paper, to discover iPhone 6+.

"Oh my God!" I shriek, getting up to hug the Mr. and Mrs. Griffo. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

My brothers and Jack join the hug, throwing their long, muscular arms around me.

After opening the iPhones, we all dig through the pile of gifts, tearing open anything with our name on it. I get lots of jewelry, necklaces and bracelets and earrings. I also get a lot of clothes including: a few pairs of basketball shorts, a pair of skinny jeans and a blouse, a pair of black vans, and a few dresses.

The first dress is a light blue, strapless knee length, tight around the top and then flows down to half way down my thighs. (Click on photo to see full view)

The second dress is orange, with spaghetti straps, a tie around the waist and frills from the chest to my thighs. (Click on photo to see full view)

The third dress is a strapless flowery sundress that I really love. (Click on photo to see full view)

The last one is a red, strapless, dress with buttons down the middle and a belt around the waist. It frills out at the bottom, and flatters me around the waist and chest. (Click on photo to see full view)

"Oh my gosh, these are so beautiful. Thank you so much!" I can't contain my ear to ear grin or my squeals. I've never gotten one gift, let alone so many amazing presents. I've never experienced anything like this Christmas. It's beautiful. All of it.

My brothers finish opening their gifts from Jack and I and they thank us both. Christian slips on the hoodie I got it, and winks at me. I know how much he loves sweatshirts. And Aidan immediately rips off his shirt and slips on the orange shirt I have him that says "working on my six pack" and has a six pack of Orange Crush next to it. I remember how he loves Orange Soda. Tyler pulls on his Kings hat that I got him and wolfs down his chocolate covered popcorn.

And then it's Jacks turn for my gifts. He opens up the envelope I hand him and pulls out the sheet of paper. His eyes scan the words, and then he screams. "Are these....are these....are these...." I laugh.

"Yea, they're tickets to an Imagine Dragons Fall Out Boy concert. He can't contain his excitement anymore. He turns and throws his arms around me, and doesn't let me go.

He mutters, "I love you," in my ear. I smile at him.

"I love you too." I say, pressing my lips to his quickly.

Christian rolls his eyes. "Okay, you two love birds. Let's get on with it."

Aidan laughs. "You guys need a minute?"

I laugh and throw a pillow at them, hitting Tyler right in the face.

"Hey! I didn't even say anything!" He whines.

Everyone bursts out laughing and when our laughter subsides, Jack clears his throat. "Okay, Piper. You're gift is too big to bring here, so it's at Beacon Hills. That's where I had it dropped off, okay?"

I raise my eyebrows. Why at Beacon Hills? But I smile. "Yea, of course."

And hen Casey bursts through the front door, sweaty and breathless. "Jack! Jack, I need to see you ASAP!" He shouts, grabbing Jack's shirt and pulling him into the dining room.

They come back minutes later and Jack looks worried and red. "We, uh, we have to help Theo with his Christmas present for Piper. It, er, it-"

Casey pipes in. "Is havering some issues."

I catch a glimpse of Jack, who winks at Aidan. He nods back and then Casey and Jack sprint out of the house and drive away.

I frown. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing." My brothers all say simultaneously. "Nothing at all."