𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"Whatever you want Yuka

"Whatever you want Yuka... sweet dreams"

You were sitting on a blanket that was on the warm, golden sand, under an umbrella, reading your book while Yuka played in the shallow area of the water with your Aunt.

It was peaceful.

-Until someone threw water at you and you quickly raised your book to make sure it didn't get wet. You looked up, a tick mark growing on your face as you closed the book, making sure to put your bookmark in it and tuck it away into the bag that your Aunt had brought with you to the beach before getting up. "All right...WHICH ONE OF YOU TWO DID THAT!? MY BOOK COULD HAVE GOTTEN WET!" You shouted at the two, now laughing females. "C'mon [Name] at least try to have some fun, we are at a resort after all, try to have some fun!" Your aunt said while laughing at your antics. "But Auntie Riku..." you started, before thinking better of it. Sighing you agreed to play with the two in the water. You even found yourself enjoying it as you ran towards the two and splashed them with water, all of your giggling filling the beach.

A little while after your water fight with your aunt got up to go finish some of her work, she promised you both that she would try to finish her work as quickly as possible, but before she left, she told the both of you something. "[Name], don't let Yuka go into the water without me, okay? Yuka, promise me you won't go play in the water until I come back, if you want water for your sandcastle, ask [Name] to get some for you okay?" "Ok Auntie Riku" the two of you chorused before your aunt smiled and ruffled both of your hair, "Alright you two, I'll be back soon! Have fun until then!" and with that she returned back to the hotel.

After your Aunt left, Yuka had started to make a sandcastle by you, and was wandering around the beach looking for shells and other things to put onto it. You on the other hand were wondering if you should open the group chat that had Nagisa and the other girl in it, not all of the girls were on the chat, since they had decided that you would surprise the rest of the class by meeting them, so because of this the girls weren't on the chat to make Ritsu suspicious or something... you didn't really get it, but they said it was best if it was only you, Nagisa and the green haired girl with hazel eyes. But after making the chat, the duo had added another person whom had apparently seen Nagisa texting you and had wanted to be added to the group chat instantly

You hesitantly took your phone out and opened the chat to talk to your new friends.

Wifeys

Ultimate_Wifey💛

Aw come on Nagisa

Stop changing the name of the chat 😒

Blue Trap Wifey💙

Nakamura

Stop changing the name back everytime I change it