𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"Well

"Well...they're kinda like little siblings to me in addition to Yuka so..."

Suddenly, Sakura walked up towards some of your friends saying, "So, what do you insects plan on doing now," She said, walking up to Fuwa and Sugino with her arms crossed, "You descend on our habitat like a swarm of locusts, and steal our Ruler. I think the least you can do is work off some of the oxygen you're sucking up you losers" She finished, referring to how they were taking your attention. 

"And some of them are just plain terrifying..." E-Class said. Karma was smiling at what Sakura had said, Okano, Hinano, Maehara and Nagisa all deadpanned and sweat dropped. The comment made you look up as you walked over to them thinking, 'Sakura...please be nice, I'm sure you'll like them...'

"Uh oh, sis Sakura's in a bad mood again," One of the kids said as you approached the scene. "Yeah...these guys are gonna get massacred..." Another responded, "Do you think they know that she's been here for five years?" The first continued, fearful and concerned expressions on their faces. "Or that she's spent the past two of them rebelling against the man?" The purple haired child continued, "They don't call sis Sakura the elite meat for nothin'" The first finished.

"Now now, I'm sure nothing bad will happen, anyways, you shouldn't talk about your sister like that!" You lightly scolded the two kids who muttered their apologies. That's right, all the children in the nursery referred to each other as siblings, it was sweet really.

"Uh isn't she way too old for this place?" Yoshida asked, sweat dropping, Mimura replied with, "I don't know dude, don't judge, maybe she just really likes it here." You sweat dropped at the conversation before Sakura caught your attention, she was holding a broom and was...threatening Nagisa!?

"The real question is whether you troglobites have it in you to work!" She said with a determined look on her face, you panicked and called out to her, "S-Sakura wai-" She stopped and turned to you, "Don't worry [Name], I'm just teaching these bugs a lesson! " She finished, you rushed through the small crowd trying to make your way to them

'This one seems to be the worst anyway, he's taking your attention' She thought as she was about to get her revenge on Nagisa. "How bout an endurance test!" She declared as Nagisa sweat dropped at her aggressive antics, sweat dropping and put both of his hands in front of himself saying,"Hang on wait-"

"HAh!" Sakura started to rush towards him, only for the floor underneath her to give out. You gasped saying, "Sakura!" and rushed towards her as Nagisa sweat dropped and the purple haired child from before told her "Be careful, that section of the floor is all wonky..." Nagisa watched as you rushed to the young pink haired female's side as she clutched her knee, obviously in pain but not willing to admit it. "Sakura, are you okay? Come on, let's get you out of here and I'll take a look at your knee." You muttered to her, trying to calm her down as you helped her up and walked to a chair where she could sit down and you would be able to look at her knee. 'Huh...[Name] acts a lot like....' Nagisa thought as he watched you.