𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"I played with an octopus man today, he was very funny"

After Yuka had told you about the supposed 'Octopus Man' she had played with yesterday, the two of you had eaten lunch with your aunt, played with your aunt a bit more on the beach before you packed your things and returned to your room where your aunt had read Yuka a story and the two of them slept while you read your book some more, not able to sleep with the excitement and nervousness of meeting your new acquaintances. According to Nagisa and the other two on the chat, you would be meeting their teachers for some reason as well... This made you more nervous, but they reassured you that their teachers were fun people.

Eventually the next day came and here you were, making your way to the entrance of the Hotel, waiting for them to show up. Nakamura and Kayano had said that they would come with Nagisa and maybe another person to take you to where the rest of the class were. After a few minutes, you spotted blue pigtails, green pigtails that were similar to cat ears, blonde hair and a mop of red hair. 'Guess they brought along another person huh...'

"Hey [Name]! We're here!" You heard Kayano call out as she and the blonde girl (who you assumed was Nakamura) ran towards you, the two males following behind. "Hey...so, why exactly am I meeting your teachers?" you asked as the red head smirked

"Well... we're setting up two of our teachers to make them, hopefully hook up," Nakamura said, a dark aura surrounding her as she grinned suspiciously, two demon-like horns poking up through her hair.

"Yeah so why not join us, it'll be the perfect bonding opportunity" The red head added, also smiling suspiciously with two demon-like horns poking through his red hair.

You learned on the way to the rest of the class that this was Karma.

When you and the others reached the rest of the class, you saw a blonde woman who looked strangely familiar and another teacher who looked a bit... odd to say the least. All the students seemed to be wearing blue shirts and trousers, you guessed that it was their school uniform. As you joined the crowd who were around the woman, no one saw you and that meant that, thankfully, there would be no introductions yet.

"Ughh, you're killing me, the man's so obtuse..." The woman said, crossing her arms while the students surrounded her, the other teacher had mysteriously disappeared. "Isn't that a bit out of character for you? You're supposed to be known for wrapping guys around your little finger" One of the students called out. You were hiding at the back of the crowd. "But when it comes to her own love life, she doesn't have a clue" Kayano added, sweat dropping slightly. "Oh knock it off," The woman said as she closed her eyes, smirking as waved her hand around as if to swat the idea away "Love, don't make me laugh,"

"What? You're not in love?" one of the male students asked. "NO, I'm attracted to the challenge of conquering a world-class square." She quickly denied, "I just wanted to see if I could make him fall for me...thats all" She blushed, as she continued talking. "And I got...carried away" She finished, making some of the male students blush. "That...was kinda adorable" One of them said while sweat dropping, as if not able to believe that their teacher could be this modest. "...More like embarrassing," Another male student chimed in, this caused the teacher to turn around and start throwing a mini fit. "DON'T JUDGE ME"