𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

'I like [Name].'

No, Nagisa hadn't actually kissed you unlike everyone thought he would. Instead he smiled down at you -until Karma and Nakamura started taking pictures which caused him to flush and start yelling at them to stop, resulting in him dropping you.

While that had been going on, you had felt your face heat up and as soon as you had reached the floor you had brought your hands to cover your face and had internally scolded yourself for thinking about what he might have done.

You just wanted to disappear right then and there.

While that was happening, Karma and Nakamura continued to tease a flustered Nagisa, even Kayano had joined in after a while the children had been covering their faces with their hands screaming since some of the mischievous E-Class students had told them to cover their eyes.

Amidst all the the chaos, a quiet but recognisable "Nufufufufufufu" Could be heard as a poorly disguised yellow creature scribbled away into a notebook.

After a while the kids had claimed that they wanted to dance as well, this caused you to quickly rush out of the room to get a speaker.

"So Nagisa.... How did it feel to dance with [Name] hm~" Nakamura started as the class started to crowd around the flustered blue haired male. "I- uh it was- it felt...nice, really nice..." He admitted, looking towards the ground as he scratched the back of his nape hesitantly.

As Nagisa said that statement, Karma looked towards his friend with a triumphant smirk upon his face. As he was about to start teasing Nagisa, you ran back into the room with a bluetooth speaker.

"Who wants to pick the first song then?" You said, unknowingly, you had saved Nagisa from teasing. The class targeted their attention back to you as a wave of kids came running towards you, all saying the same thing.

"MEEE!"

---------------

The party had been a fun experience, you had loads of fun, and from the looks on their faces, so had E-Class.

The party had finished and you were taking Yuka back home, the events that had happened earlier rushing through your head. 

Your dance with Nagisa came to mind and unknowingly, you started smiling a bit as you thought about it. It was so blissful, you felt so happy and peaceful. You started to happily hum the tune of the song that the two of you were dancing to to yourself as you thought about the memory.

Yuka looked up to you in wonder, yet stayed silent.

It had been a few weeks since the party, and you were walking towards your aunt's house to visit her, when you saw that her car was not in front of her house

It had been a few weeks since the party, and you were walking towards your aunt's house to visit her, when you saw that her car was not in front of her house. You looked around to see if you could find it anywhere, but failed since her car was nowhere in sight.