𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Note:

AAAAHHHH. I know that this chapter is very late but I hope it is worth it. Hopefully this chapter is worth the wait- please let me know if you liked it :)

 Hopefully this chapter is worth the wait- please let me know if you liked it :)

-----------------------------------------------

A pale fleck danced among the harsh winds, slowly descending towards the ground from the starry filled skies.

The dance of the snow is such a beautiful thing, but to the ignorance of unsuspecting citizens, the dance is ignored as the flakes are massacred by the simple crunch of a shoe.

If only they had the slickness and quickness of a Mach 20 octopus.

But while the snow danced alone, a classroom was lit. A simple class with a simple teacher were found setting up a simple scen-

"WE GET IT! IT'S SIMPLE! JUST MOVE ONTO THE INTERESTING BIT!"

E-Class seemed to be decorating their classroom as a gift for their beloved Koro-Sensei. The octopus in question seemed to be happily enjoying the class's gift to him as he helped his students with decorating their building. By 'helping' his class it actually meant trying to take over full control of what the decorations were along with where and how they were placed.

While the class were decorating, a few people couldn't help but realize that someone seemed to be missing.

Nagisa and Kayano shared a glance as they both seemed to be thinking of the same person who they think should be here celebrating and having fun with everyone. Well- actually three people.

Kayano bravely started, "Dear Koro-Sensei, Professor Bitch and Mr Karasuma, would it be too much of a hassle if we invited three more people?" The green headed girl pitched her idea.

"H-HEY I DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT! MY VOICE ISN'T THAT HIGH PITCHED YOU KNOW! I DON'T EVEN TALK LIKE THAT EITHER!"

And so the idea that E-Class could invite [Name], Yuka and Riku was presented. Thus there didn't seem to be any problem with inviting them for now, plus it would mean having an extra pair of hands or two.

So a message was sent to the three of them as the class voted Nagisa without a second thought to invite them over.

Meanwhile, with the said people that had just received a message.

"HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT THEM WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEIR HOME LIVES- MMPH!"

Yuka, [Name] and Riku all seemed to be gathered at Riku's house to celebrate the special time of year. Though it wasn't like [Name] and Yuka had a choice due to their loss... what a shame oh what a shame....

"Uh...you do know that their parents are alive right...? This isn't some wattpad story where the mc is overpowered or an orphan and all that crap"