chapter 3

Tom's pov

It's Friday and I can't contain my excitement, what if he can speak other than human languages like an alien language that is if he's really an alien? He can shape shift so that's a thing.

While I was deep in thought a knock on my door made me jump and quickly say " come In! " the door swing open and there stood my two best friends

Edd and Matt.

Edd walked past Matt and sat down next to me on my navy blue bed " Tom, are you alright?" he sounded sad and worried, " yeah, I'm fine" I faked a smile, he didn't seem to take it " Tom, you and Dan broke up two days ago, its okay if you wanna loosen up a little." he looked at me with a sad look on his face " fuck that guy, he can kiss my ass for all I care" I spit with venom " well shit, I was going to comfort you but you seem alright" Edd laughed a little and soon l joined him that is after Matt gasped me and edd quickly turned our attention to the ginger holding my notes about Red.

I quickly stood up and took the notes and hide behind me next to my desk, now edd and matt are both looking at me confused and worried " what are you hiding, tom?" Matt spoke, " you won't believe me anyway" I said, edd stood up and said " yes, we will we're your friends whatever is in those papers we'll help you like we always do" I sighed looking at the wooden floor " okay fine, but don't tell anyone else it's kind of a secret" I took the papers and hold them up for edd to see. " so, um.. I almost got eaten by a mountain lion last week-" I didn't even finish talking " WHAT!?" both Edd and Matt said at the same time " you got attacked by a mountain lion and didn't even told us!?" Matt yelled, I put a finger on his mouth " shee, calm down I told you it's a secret!" I whisper yelled back at him I took away my finger.

Edd cleared his throat we both looked at him " please continue " he said as he give the notes to Matt " right, so I was about to die when this big siberian tiger jumped out of nowhere and saved my life and he can talk too and shape shift a-and he plays with fire like it's nothing! There's so much I wanna know and it's just amazes me" I looked out the window "I was planning on meeting him again today, would you two like to join me?" I asked them, Matt didn't no time and said "yes!, we can't late this past by like nothing." Matt said excited. I look to Edd for a answer.

"No, we can't go Matt" Edd said and winked Matt looked confused for a moment then realized what Edd meant and made an small ' ohh' then Edd quickly took Matt's hand and walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

Time skip.

I walked outside the cabin and went to the treeline and in for a while that's was before I heard big paws paws behind me so I turned around and saw Red looking straight back at me with his tiger form he set himself on fire and came out a human.

"hello mortal" Red smirked.

"Oh, hello Satan" I smirked back.

He put his hand on his chest and gasped dramatically " unbelievable attitude" I laughed a little and he joined in with me.

After our laughter died out, Now I can look closely at him, his hair looks different he has a low ponytail now his burnt right side is more visible he looks like a burnt cookie aha now that's funny.

"anyway" he said snapping me outta my thoughts, " there's two roads, the first one is up a small mountain, the other one is around the mountain which gonna be a long walk and the sun will rise, So I suggest we go up the mountain sure it's a rough start but we could see the sun from a perfect view" he said and I just nodded, i honestly didn't hear much of it I was still thinking about him looking like a burnt cookie, I saw him take a few steps back I was going to ask why but he set himself on fire and come out as... Something?