Chapter 11

Tom's pov

.

.

.

The smell of ashes and smoke filled my nose, I slowly opened my eyes to find a whole village up in flames, you can still hear the screams in the distance, I gasped for air.

Who would do such a horrible thing? To a innocent village?

I slowly looked down to see a trail of gasoline leading directly to a untouched house, and a match in my hands.

I lit the match unconsciously

What the hell is going on?! I can't do that!

I tried to hold myself back, but the flare got close and burned my finger, I hiss in pain as I saw the fire follow the trail down the hill to the house.

" God feels powerful when he kills "

A breathy voice said behind me, I didn't bother face as I watched the house go down in blazes.

" why do you always do this to me.."

" I don't, that's your imagination. My dear "

I carefully turned around holding my finger, to see that same 'buck' puffing hot air at me.

" wake up, these's still much to do "

.

.

.

I jumped out of bed and hit the hard floor, I sighed annoyed at the fact i woke up, I slowly stood up and look at the window, still dark.

I figured a cup of cold water would help, I opened the door to my room and out the hallway.

Luckily edd brought some of my clothes with him, now I am wearing a asdf land t-shirt and pineapple themed shorts.

I yawned as I opened the Cafeteria doors, getting hit with a smell of something delicious and sounds coming from the kitchen, I walked in to see Tord fucking cooking? In the middle of the night??

" what the fuck are doing?? " I asked in a raspy voice, confused as fuck. I never saw someone cook at midnight " cooking " he turned off the heat then put the bacon in a plate " I was hungry " he sat down on a stool, munching on the bacon.

He wore a blank gray t-shirt, and black joggers.

" isn't it like hot? " I asked, pointing at the plate

" heat resistance " he hummed

" what's with the long face? " he gestured his hand at me

" nightmares, never seemed to get rid of them " I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

He hummed again, I took a sip " y'know, I don't think we ever address that kiss in the elevator? " I asked, waiting for an answer

" would you like another one? " he looked at me, looking me up and down, that was not the answer I expected.

" yes- I mean no! I- l mean- " I squeezed the bottle, fuck I stuttered. stupid, stupid, stupid.

He stood, walking towards me. Untying his hair, which bounced at the slightest, he pushed me against the wall, his lips inches away from mine, he lift my chin up I can feel his breath.

" or maybe I shouldn't " He backed away, leaving through the doors

what- WHAT?! he can't just rail me up then LEAVE, oh my fucking god, imma fight this man.