Chapter 7

Pov: you were looking for this song :)

Tom's pov

We are currently walking out of the Cafeteria, Ryan and Raymond are chatting at the back, Charles is next to me, and Patrick went to check on something, he said not to worry about it, I'll take his word for it.

the hallway we are walking in had a lot of soldiers, every time we pass by a group soldier they would salute, I'm guessing it's because of Charles being a general, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up to Charles, he glanced at a female soldier chatting with other soldiers " do you see that women over there?" Charles mumbled " yeah, why do you ask?" I whispered back " you seem like the guy to date her" Charles said a little louder, I flinched when he said that " I- you can't just hook me up with someone unknown to me" I mumbled but I guess the irish brothers heard me.

" you lads are talking about your crush?" I heard Ryan said under his breath,

"No, we're not" I whispered while turning around to face him.

"I would just like to say that Tom may have a crush on Sarah" Raymond said with the slightest smirk on his face "no, I don't" I said wanting to slap that smirk clean of his face.

"you know what, I'm a mature adult, I don't have to argue with any of you" I said and crossed my arms " alright alright, we were just playing with you" Charles chuckled and patted my shoulder he looked at the watch that wrapped around his wrist "I got to go, training newbies starts in 15 minutes, so I better head out" Charles said and walked away " why is everyone so busy today?" I asked, mainly for myself, but Ryan heard me " I know right? It's usually pretty peaceful, now that basically everyone thinks the Red Army is long gone by that explosion" Raymond said and fixed his glasses.

I hummed " so, what do you two usually do for fun?" I asked them " I usually hang out in the library, reading books makes me relax" Raymond said and hold up a book he was holding the entire time " my favorite book so far is ' Harry Potter ' , I'm sure you heard about it" Raymond smiled admiring the characters on the cover of the book " we could go to the library, Ryan you haven't said anything?" I looked down at Ryan " yeah, I can go to the library, but it's boring and nothing really happens there" Ryan said and rolled his eyes with broadom " it's called a library for a reason, it's not supposed to be loud and noisy" Raymond remarked and began leading us to the library, Ryan shrugged and soon enough he followed us.

When we got there and pushed open the double doors, there wasn't anyone here, Raymond started to walk to a nearby table and sat down " nobody's usually here, so you might as well look for a perfect book to pass the time" Ray starting to read a book, Rya sat next to his brother.

I walked around the many book shelves, nothing seems exciting to read, I walked to one of shelves and picked up a normal looking book, when looked to the place it was placed on, I saw a interesting book at the far back, it had a black cover And the text read ' the history of Deathwalkers ' I reached my hand to pull it out and to farther examine it, when a voice came from behind me said,

" what are you doing?"

I jumped and yelped before turning around to find out it's Tord, " oh my fucking god, you're going to give me a heart attack-" I said holding my chest and breathing heavily " ah- apologies for frightening you " Red chuckled and hold out his gloved hand, I took his hand and said " thank you" he nodded and smiled " what's with the book anyway? " I raised a brow, I know for a fact he's not questioning his own kind, is he? " I'll tell you later, now isn't the best time-" Red was cut off by the two Irish brothers arguing as soon as they walked in, he quickly put the book back in it's place and crossed his arms behind his back and straighten his posture.

" I'm telling you, Paul and Patrick are definitely a thing, it's already as clear as the sun " Ryan stated.

" why are we having this conversation? " Ray mumbled.

" because-" Ryan stopped mid sentence.

" Boys, stop arguing " Red stepped in " besides, it's pretty Obvious by now " He remarked, crossing his arms, Ryan laughed In victory " Hah! Told you I was right " Ray in return just huffed " Alright, scramble off you two " Red chuckled waving his gloved hand, when they left Red turned around and walked to the hidden book.

He grabbed it from behind the books " Better take it with me " he mumbled to himself, " They seem to like you " I said softly " Of course, I'm not a monster, y'know " he says as he put the book in a pact inside his coat, " Come on, let's go " he smirked " to where exactly? " I asked, " to your room, besides I have a lot of work to attend to " he stated and started walking out to the hallways.

We got on the elevator and we just wait, I decided I should break the ice " so, " i said as he looked down at me " how do you power an entire base when it's in the middle of nowhere? " I asked trying to get a genuine answer, he chuckled " heh, I don't use fuel to power up this place, instead I use natural resources, like wind, ravers and the sun " he said proudly " wow, looks like someone is actually trying to save the planet " I giggled as I playfully punched his arm.

The elevator's doors eventually opened, and we walked to my room," here we are " he remarked, it look like any ordinary door but there was a scan pad, he removed the glove on his left hand and scanned it, the door open immediately, we entered and I immediately jumped on the bed, finally some relaxation, " alright, imma head out now " he told me, before shutting the door, I closed my pixel eyes for a second, I heard the door open again, Red pecked through the doorway " if anything happens to you notify me immediately, it won't take too long before it reaches me anyway " he added in a somewhat worrisome tone.

I sat up

" of course "

Sorry, no art from the last chapter, but you can have my warrior cats AU instead

Fun Fact : All big cats can't purr, except for cougars, instead of purring they close their eyes

Another chapter is out, I hope you learned something new :)