Dødsgang - Deathwalker ( Not A Chapter)

-Male Dødsgangs have a similar ' experience ' with praying mantis, when chosen to be the Queen's mate, after all the hard work she will shatter his crystal / gem, and for the little mantis the female will rip off his head and maybe even cannibalis him.

-Dødsgangs have the head of a boa, it means the lower jaw is separated from each other in the middle, Google it and see for yourself.

-Dødsgangs tend to be skittish when they're close to big areas of water, that's because they can't swim and are highly allergic to seafood.

-The acid that Tord has hold of is : fluoroantimonic acid which explodes when it connects to either water or air.

-Dødsgangs sure can shape shift to any animal but, aquatic even semi - aquatic animals are usable but there's a limit on them.

-LGBTQ+ is common in females more than males in a Tribe but, in a pack it's mostly males.

-Although they have 4 eyes, they can't really see all that well, but instead they got really good hearing.

-Most dødsgangs have forked tongues like snake's , the other half have non forked tongues like Tord's.

-Dødsgangs can't really eat ' human food ' that's because it ain't healthy for them, kinda like if you feed your cat chocolate, chocolate can intoxicated the cat.

-Tord's birthday is 21 of October in the year 1675, born and raised in Sandnessjøen, Norway, which had a lot of mountains and cold weather conditions.

This just to make things clear for you ppl if you have any questions ask ahead :)