Chapter 9

I'm sorry if it's too long-

Tord's pov

I walked towards the dimly lit gray hallways that were held in a separate area of the basement, I don't usually hold prisoners or hostages, but this is a special.. occasion? Sure.

I walked up to the two guards infront of the door, they saluted and opened the door with their keys, I stepped inside and saw the man sat at a metal chair and tied to it and a metal table infront of him, I walked and sat down on a seat infront of him, he looked at me scared " what's your name? " I asked calmly, I waited for a few seconds " Blake.. " he said looking down " how long have you been working for that Chihuahua? " I asked, leaning on the seat while crossing my arms, a few seconds goes by " four months, I guess " he answered, still looking down, I was about to say something but was cut off " I'll tell you everything I know about the Yellow Army " Blake said clearly scared,

" a traitor, huh? I despise traitors "

" please, don't make me go back there "

" what's the catch? "

" there is no catch..! I just wanna get the hell away from him "

I got up and walked up to him " why should I believe you?, why couldn't this be another lazy trap you Bitches thought I would fall for? " I said sarcastically, crossing my arms. he looked around the room as if considering something, a minute goes by and he finally looked up " I overheard some yellow soldiers talking about some inhumane experiments he's been doing on humans " Blake whispered, trying to convince me, I only stayed quiet " please, sir, Jacob is doing unimaginable things to his own kind, he's unstable person and should be taken care of " he plead for my mercy " shit.. fine " I sigh, walking towards him and undoing his cuffs " but, you better know I'm watching you " I said as walked to the door, I heard him sigh in relief.

" We'll talk more about our deal, when your wound is healed, the medics will be here any minute " I was about to open the door " is it true? " Blake asked out of the blue, i was confused, so I looked back at him " what? " I asked him, leaning against the wall " Jacob kept saying that you, aren't actually human. A-at first I didn't believe him " he shattered, rubbing his wrists " but i am starting to consider it " he looked back up, I huffed " won't you like to know " I said, before closing the door and walking back into the dimly lit gray hallways, and told the soldiers at the door to call the medics, then walked away.

passing by a few soldiers, I picked up a cigar from my packets and lit it up and took a long drag then let it out, i was about to head to my office, until my walkie-talkie came to life " location acquired, sir " a robotic voice said, I picked it up from my belt and pressed a button on it's side, took the cigar from my mouth " that's nothing, some types of fish are Born a female, when mating season comes, if there isn't any males, one female will transform into a male, and- " i cut Tom off mid sentence " what about the fact that snails are actually sexless? And will fight to be the dominant one? " I snickered, now changing my destination to the meeting room

" wha- who-.. Who said that? " I can only imagine him looking around confused " who do you think? " I heard the brothers laughing in the background, I waited for a few seconds "... Red? I didn't know you could this " Thomas said " well, now you do " I said, as I opened the door to meetings room " anywho, you should come and meet me at the meeting room, your friends are waiting " with that, i turned my walkie-talkie off and walked to the meeting room, I walked to a nearby seat and kicked my boots on the dark wooden large table, then took a drag letting it sit in my air system, before puffing it out, waiting for him.

A few minutes later, I heard the doors open and close " greetings Thomas, took you long enough " I stood up and walked towards him " where's the boys? " I asked looking behind him, " oh, they didn't want to come in, something about not disturbing me? " he said, rubbing the back of his head " okay, see that big screen over there? " I pointed at the screen hanging on the wall, he nodded " when i connect Sturm you'll see your friends on the screen, okay? " I asked, walked to the surveillance room " Sturm..? " he asked back, looking at me " yeah " i chuckled, walking into the room full of monitors, I pressed a few keys on the keyboard and heard a Ding.