34.

Persephone Pov

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HADEESSSS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'

'REMIXXXXX'

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA (UHH UHH), HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YA (UHH UHH), HAPPY BRITHDAYYY, HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YA (UHH UHH), HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA HAPPY BRITHDAYYYYY' Darrius and I sung horribly.

'Thank you thank you'

I handed him his cake with the candles that have the number 18 on them. He blew them out and we clapped at him.

Now it was time for the gifts which I am most excited about. Since I have money, a lot more now, I'm glad I could use it on him.

He opens up Darrius gifts first and says thank you to him. Hades has a big smile etched on his face. Darrius got him some more sweatpants- grey actually.

You thinking what I'm thinking- shut up

He also got him a watch and some more clothes because as Darrius quotes, "I'm tired of seeing him in the same clothes everyday".

He also got him some new Jordans and a roll of money which is probably 1-2 grand. They did their bro hug and he turned to me.

I left the room and picked up his gifts, I then went back into the room and handed him the smallest gift first.

So for my gifts they are kind of in parts. I told Darrius that we need the house later on and he just gave me a knowing smirk.

He also shouted "I'm not ready to be an uncle yet so use protection" which made EVERYONE turn their heads to look at us.

Back to what I was saying, my gifts are in parts. Hades opened my first gift which was some rings that he was always talking about.

He smiled up at me and said thank you. I gave him my next gift but he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me down on his lap.

'You guys make me feel so single' Darrius said while literally sliding down the wall pretending that he has a cigarette in his hands.

I rolled my eyes at his antics and handed him his next gift. He opened it up and he was beaming from ear to ear.

The next gift I got him was a ps5 and a couple of games that he would like. He always went on and on about how he always wanted one and how he is saving up his money to get him one.

'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU' he said while putting wet kisses all over my face.

I giggled at him and was trying to pry him off of me but his grip got tighter. We heard a snap of a camera and we turned our heads to see Darrius put his phone away quickly, and look at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

'Why did you take a photo of us' I said with amusement laced in my voice.

He just shrugged his shoulders and told me to carry on. I rolled my eyes and went to give Hades the second to the last gift. He looked at me skeptical.

'Boy if you don't open it' I said and he just rolled his eyes.

He opened it up and the silence that came from him made me nervous. I hoped he liked it, I kinda went through his searches to give him the perfect gift.

'Do you like it' I asked nervously.

'I-I love it baby, this is the best gift anyone has ever gotten me' he said.

'HEYYY' Darrius whined while stopping his foot like a baby.

'Did you read the engraving' I asked and he frantically nodded his head yes, totally ignoring Darrius tantrum.

The gift that I got him was a glock 47. The engraving says, "King and Queen until the end, forever and always".

I ignored his little tantrum and pressed my lips against him. As I try to pull away he grabbed the back of my head deepening the kiss.

I turned my body towards him while still kissing him, so I'm sat straddling him. The kiss is getting more and more intense until we hear a throat being cleared.

I think Hades threw something at Darrius because he stomped his foot and I heard the door slam close.

We pulled away and I rested my forehead against his. Our uneven breaths filled the room. I smiled lazy at him and he gave me the same smile.

'What did you throw at Darrius'

'Cough drop'

I chuckled and got off of him and started to clean up the wrapping paper. I felt a sting against my ass and glared back at Hades.

'You can't expect me to not smack it, it's right there' he pleaded. I turned away from him and kept cleaning up.

A few minutes go by and I feel someone's arms around my waist and I smile because I know exactly who those noodle arms belong too.

'Thank you for the birthday gifts amore' he said whispering in my ear.

'You still have one more gift' I told him turning around to face him.

He lifted one of his eyebrow and I mirrored him.

'Oh really, and what would that be'

'You'll see' I said patting his cheek and releasing myself from his grip.

I swayed my hips a little bit extra and I hear him groan as a satisfied smirk etches on my face. I look back at him to see a tent in his pants. He meets my eyes and sees my expression and smirks back at me.

'Saving water is the best thing to do'.
———

Heyyyy..... how y'all doing.... I know I know after not posting for some days... buttt I had writers block so I actually had to think.

Also my brain was running out of ideas and I needed to really collect the little ideas that I had!

But here yall go.

Currently writing this chapter in a t-shirt and underwear while laying in a uncomfortable but comfortable position on the floor.

I'm doing this for y'all.. ok ok lemme go BYE MY LOVES!