38.

Persephone Pov

Still in flashback

Oh fuck me. I turn to the boys and give them the picture. The look at the picture look back at me then look back at the picture. I hear a couple of giggles coming from them and I roll my eyes.

'It's not funny who the fuck took this' I said snatching the photo away from them. They busted out laughing and I clenched my jaw hard to stop myself from smiling.

'Yeah Yeah laugh it up' I said.

It was a picture of me being a dumbass, which happens to be everyday. Anyways I thought I looked cool so I put my underwear on the top of my head and wore a blanket as a cape.

I've always seen people do that in movies and me being me I wanted to try it. Once the boys calmed down they rushed over to me and squeezed me in a group hug.

' Ca-ca-can't breathe' I wheezed out and they let go of me.

'So it's Saturday night, what are we doing' Darrius asked.

In our group Darrius is the adventurous one. He's always begging us to go out and have fun. But his definition of fun is trying to see which girl will get in his pants which is disgusting.

He tried to "swoon" me as he calls it and it never worked. Or Hades will give him a death glare and get all overprotective of me.

'Whatever y'all want to do it doesn't matter to me' Hades said.

Hades is a more laid back in the group. He goes along with us as long as it's ok with him. He also is the most talkative one out of all of us as well. Yeah you would think Darrius is, but it's actually Hades.

Ok I've been saving this surprise that I wanted to share with them and now I finally can.

'Well boys tonight is on me so get dressed and meet up down here in about 20 minutes' I said.

Im basically the mom of this group. When the boys argue I step in or I will basically threaten to beat them up. I keep everyone in check but with my sarcastic attitude.

The boys ran to their rooms while I gracefully walked to mine. I stripped out of my clothes and turned on my shower.

The temperature got to the right setting and I hopped in. I did my regular shower routine which is basically washing my face. Then go in with my soap and spread that all over my body. Then I use a scrub and finish it off with body wash. Since I shaved yesterday there's no point on shaving today.

I shut the water off and got out. I oiled my body up and then put lotion on me. I put on fuzzy socks and my underwear. I slip on a sports bra with a sweatshirt and some sweats.

I get some crocs and put them on. I get some perfume and sprayed that all over my body. I grab my phone and keys and made my way to the front.

I saw the boys and as if hearing my footsteps they put their heads up and smiled at me.

'Finally your here, you know I forget that your not one of those girly girls who wears those prissy pink outfits' Darrius said.

I mean when you've been beaten all your life you really don't want to show a lot of skin and you have to hide the bruises so no one asks questions.

But I always forget that I don't have to cover my bruises anymore seeing as they are non existent now and I haven't gotten beat in almost 2 months.

Rolling my eyes we walked out the house and locking the door we made our way to the secret destination.

I'm excited to show the boys what I've been planning and their surprise. I've been searching for this place and I finally found it.

We've been walking for quite sometime and I can see that we're getting close to the place so I stop, which made the boys bump into me and fall.

'Why the fuck did you stop all of a sudden' Hades asked so nicely.

'Stand up and close your eyes' I said ignoring his question.

'Your not gonna kill us are you' Darrius questioned.

'Yes because I'm so tired of you that I will kill you right her right now in front of all these witnesses' I retorted back.

'See I knew she was crazy, Hades we better run while we still can' Darrius said.

'Omg just close your eyes while I put these blind folds on you' I said slightly irritated.

They close their eyes and bent down to my level and I put the blindfolds on them. I tightly tied it together while hearing a chorus of "that's too tight" or " I can't see anything".

That's the point jackass I thought.

I took the boys hands in mine and led them to the destination. They kept asking where we going or are we hear yet. At first I could handle it but now it's starting to get annoying.

'Perssssss are there ye-' 'Darrius I swear to the devil if you don't shut the fuck up ill make sure to give him an actually birthday present this year' I said interrupting him.

He mumbles a series of not so nice words to which I shook my head, and Hades chuckled at our silly banter.

As we are getting closer you can hear the crowd rowdiness and cheers. Both Hades and Darrius have a confused face, but once they take their blindfolds off they will be happy.

We reach the front and walk straight in. I got us front row seats, even though we maybe standing the entire time.

I also had to made sure that they both were in comfortable clothes in case we have to run away as well.

Not knowing that will come true

'Ok boys here we are' I said letting go of their hand.

'Can we take our blindfolds off' Hades asked to which I nodded, but realized they couldn't see me.

'Yes you can' I said and with that the boys took of their blindfolds. They blinked their eyes adjusting to the light and looked around.

They looked at me with huge grins and shocked faces.

'Is-is this what I think it is' Hades and Darrius questioned at the same time. I nodded my head yes and they both crushed me in a hug.

'Wha-how'

'It wasn't easy but I managed to pull a few strings'

They let me go and were both grinning from ear to ear and it made me happy. I saw the announcer come up and we took that as our cue to make it to our seats.

Let the race begin.