↬့◗Chongyun | Halloween Special ⬡𔓕

Adventure, Crack

Adventure, Crack

No treat !? Trick it is :)

I am so exhausted right now no kidding, I've been walking for maybe two hours looking for Chongyun, aish this brat he said to meet up under the tree near crafting table 😒

"Maybe we should call him like we did to Xiao." Paimon suddenly appear out of nowhere wearing a pumpkin ?

"What are you wearing ?"

"Ooh, a pumpkin just fell on top of me me and I can't take it off." How the heck there's pumpkin in Teyvat 🤔 I shrugged it off and call Chongyun.

"CHONGYUN~"
"XIAO~"

Wait xiao ??

"Oi paimon it's suppose to be Chong-
"You called me ?" We both scream in shock that Xiao suddenly standing in front of us. This guy is unbelievable, his presence already scares me 🙂

"Sorry it was Paimon's fault, she's suppose to call Chongyun." He tilted his head and close his eyes.

"Chongyun.....nope never heard of him, I hope he's not that blue haired boy who ate popsicle I just saw."

"Oh ? He's that boy." 😐 Xiao staring at us blankly.

"😐 I just saw him got beat up by hilichurls."

Why he didn't help him ? Oh Archon I hope he's not dead yet, please spare his little soul 😖 he's just a kid, a cute kid who love popsicles, he's too pure to die early... please spare his life 🙏🏻

"Y/n ? What are you doing ?" Xiao ask me and I turn my gaze towards him which is weird that he's taller than me for some reason.

"Stand up, you're embarrassing yourself." I blink few times processing what he said.... oh ? I look down and realize I was kneeling on the ground with my hand praying to the sky.

"Whoops, I don't realize that 😅" I stood up, all eyes are on me, have you ever felt like you just want to disappear ? Because I do right now.

"So Xiao, lead the way-
"Chongyun !" I heard Paimon shout his name right next to me.

"Oh Paimon, y/n." He wave towards us and by that time Xiao already dissapeared like wind.

"Chongyun ? Are you okay ?" He nods and gave me a popsicle with purple color.

"Oh ? New flavor ?" He shrugged his shoulder.
"I don't know, someone gave it to me she said that she's from Inazuma ?" Inazuma in Liyue ? What is she doing ?

"Thank you Chongyun."

"Y/n, I heard that there's wondering spirit in Qingce village near Zhou."

"So ?" Chongyun wrapped his arm around my neck while I eat my popsicle.

"Let's go there and check it out, it'll be fun !" I rolled my eyes and nod, there's no harm looking for spirit right ? What could go wrong ?

__

One day later, we finally arrive in Qingce village 😞 walking from Liyu Harbor to Qingce 😖 I won't do that again, it's tiring as fuck.

"So where do we start ?" We sit under a giant tree deciding where we should go first, I hope that this spirit is real or otherwise it's all useless walking from Liyue Harbor.

"Let's start from Zhou, I heard the activity from the spirit itself came from there." I nod but then an old man warned us.

"Young child, I warn you, you will never be back if you're searching for that evil spirit !" We shrugged our shoulder and ignore that old man, so we go to our path the dark cold and lonely path.

"Chongyun I think we should go back." I gulp and I heard bushes rustling behind me.

"Chongyun, I think there's someone following us."

"There's no one here y/n, only both of us." He makes me calm for a moment but goosebumps struck me again as I heard bushes rustling and...

"WOAH !"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !" Me and Chongyun scream to the top of our lungs, I thought that it was the spirit that people talking about but instead it was Hu Tao.

"You guys should see your face." She laughing at us while we rolled our eyes.

"So Chongyun I think the spirit is fake."

"What spirit ?" Chongyun face looks disappointed.
"Well Chongyun said that there's spirit so we decided to check it out but turns out its a lie."

Then Hu Tao explain everything that happened, she said there was a lost spirit here but she already guide her to her home.

"Well Chongyun let's find spirits another time okay ?" I patted his shoulder and he gave me a warm smile.

"Okay y/n."