03

The human mind is truly the scariest thing of all

Knowing that everyone has different intentions whether it'd be to get revenge or just to make them believe your lie, there's always a reason.

So why is it you woke up from a horrifying nightmare with blood splattered in every corner of the used to be white walls. Why is it that all you heard were screams from seemingly everywhere but nowhere at the same time. Why was a young girl in the corner crawled up in a little ball with her hands over her ears, eyes shut tightly, and dry lips pressed together so hard that it seemed as if there were no lips to begin with. Why?

Why did these nightmares comeback?

In a once silent room you woke up in a panic practically drowning in cold sweat. Sweat was dripping down your face while you sat up gasping for air and trying to calm yourself down.

All you could hear was the loud thumps of your heart beating at a rapid pace. You slowly started to calm down and take deep breaths which worked.

Replacing your panicked expression with a calm look as if nothing happened a few minutes ago. It was as if you were used to this.

Turning your head to your right you see it's 6 am. And with that you were reminded that today was the first day at UA.

You got out of bed and took a quick warm shower and grabbed a blueberry muffin for breakfast.

Changing into the uniform, you realized you did not know how to knot a tie. You decided to leave the tie, seeing as the button up shirt made you look like a mommas boy, you unbuttoned the first two buttons and pulled the sleeves up to your elbows knowing it was hot outside.

While walking out, you felt like you missed something very important. Racking your head you remembered and audibly gasped when realizing how stupid it was for you to forget. You quickly stuffed your blanket and pillow in your bag which did not appear full for some reason.

You wanted to get there early to nap before class started plus you needed a nap.
———————————————————

How did this happen?

One second you were napping wonderfully without having any glances thrown towards you than BOOM your standing in a field now awake with ugly gym uniforms.

Well whatever at least you didn't end up changing in front of anyone, too many questions would arise and that'd be to troublesome.

WAIT WHERE DID THE GYM CLOTHES COME FROM?!

You know what, I don't care.

You started to focus and turned your head to your teacher. Wait is that our teacher?! Well whatever.

Tuning in to what he was saying you heard the ending of his speech "From now on, from the next 3 years all you can expect from your life at Yuuei is one hardship after the next. This is 'Plus Ultra'. I expect you to overcome these trials and climb to the top."