10

The day before yesterday, when you arrived home you showered to wash off all of the blood stained on you

———————————————————

TW: hallucinations, ptsd, and a panic attack

While in the shower you stared at your hand with wide eyes, you could feel your hands begin to shake, the blood was slowly coming out but all you could see was it drenched in a bucket of it.

Tears started to prick your trembling eyes, your breathing was too fast- too fast to be normal, your heart was beating at an irregular pace. You hated this. You didn't want this.

You could see something in your hands, it was a beating heart.

You could feel the shape in your calloused hands, you could see the red liquid drenched all over it and drip on the watered floors, you could hear its soft thumps.

You did what made sense to you, you crushed it, and with that you blinked only to see nothing there.

Your heart was still beating loudly and your head was aching horribly. This time however, you wore a straight face with no emotion plastered on it.

Your hands were no longer shaking and was now in a tight closed fist right in front of you. Slowly releasing your hand from the closed fist, it became limp to your side.

There was no more blood. No heart. There was nothing.

Oh...a hallucination

End of TW

That was apart of your quirk, using both quirks too often leaves you with many side effects.

This time it was hallucinations, head aches, ptsd, and panic attacks. Other times was when you could feel your body slowly be ripped apart, being unfocused, and more.

With a strong quirk, there will always be drawbacks whether they were major or not, they were still things that can harm their bodies.

You remembered getting out of the shower, and staring in the mirror, you saw the new wounds that you got that day fighting the nomu.

Your body heals injuries that are transferred from other people, not always injuries you sustain. You can move the injuries somewhere else in you body that you got and only hope it'd heal however if it was someone else's than it'd heal fast.

Reaching for the bandaids that were hidden behind the bathroom mirror, you took out a roll and used your teeth to rip it open and started to rap up your torso.

Your face was currently void of emotions, looking more into your features, you could see your permanent red liner underneath your eyes that seem to bring out your eye color from its usual dullness paired with your long lashes.