18

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

Class 1-A was given a day off after the sports festival so people with injuries could rest

When you arrived home last night, late like usual, you could no longer keep yourself standing.

Not being able to make it to your bed, you passed out once you slid down the floor too exhausted mentally and physically.

Once you woke up, still tired, you didn't hesitate to pick up your blanket along with your research and headed towards the desk that lied in the far corner of the living room.

Heading to the bathroom to freshen up, you showered- wincing slightly when you felt the water sink into your dirtied wounds.

You got out and paused to stare at the mirror.

Deja vu hit you when you reached to grab the bandages that you were too lazy to put on yesterday, this became a routine whenever you got hurt, you would only allow yourself to fix yourself up.

No doctors. No hospitals. And no acquaintances.

Noticing you still didn't put on your jewelry, you decided to do that.

First tying your hair back to see your ear more clearly, you took your ear piercings and started to put it in there right places.

Afterwards you made sure to put on your rings, always liking how they looked on you. They were silver, some with slight designs and some just plain.

Preparing to tie your hair in a unorganized ponytail, you gathered your hair only to let go and inspect your hair more.

Your once small white strand that was barely noticeable was now also shown at the front part of your face, standing out.

How did it get there? You didn't know but right now all you could think about was how troublesome it would soon become.

Although, one question seemed to have slip out of you.

"Just what the hell is wrong with me?"
———————————————————

Before sitting down to work, you did the usual morning pattern only grabbing an apple to eat for breakfast before finally allowing yourself to do your original plan.

You decided you'd keep yourself busy with finding Eri instead of any of the events that happened yesterday.

The investigation began to be the only thing you do when you wake up, no longer cooking for yourself, cleaning only when things got to unorganized, ignoring your hobbies, you were drowning in the workload you put on yourself.

Good thing you cleaned up earlier.

You don't have no one who tells you to take time off or to take more care of yourself. Instead, you made sure to go beyond your limits not wanting to stop in hopes of being able to find and save Eri sooner.