16

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

"It's a battle between both who are quicker than most of us can see

"It's a battle between both who are quicker than most of us can see...L/N Y/N V.S IIDA TENYA."

The engined boy was fast to head straight towards you, his initial plan was to hit you in one shot by pushing you out of bounds but he knew that wouldn't work. You were smart and fast. You'd see his plan coming and be able to dodge. So instead he was planning on using his special move that he used during the calvary battle.

He wasn't able to use it after the second obstacle unless he fixed up his engines in a excruciating way like moving its positions, in other words, he changed his engines slightly to use his move.

Since he could only use it once then stop he was planning on tiring you out first. He also knew that you had astonishing stamina but just like him, you were human.

Although, what he didn't know was that he was underestimating your endurance. Yes, you did wear the seemingly same skin, bones, and muscles but what he believed was normal, was anything but that.

Seeing him come towards you, you were quick to jump away only dodging his attempts at you. You didn't like the fact you were exerting your energy then you wanted to.

So here you were coming at him instead with continuous attacks from different sides, poor boy could only take so much.

You didn't want to drag the fight for too long which led to where you are now.

At this rate, Iida knew he wouldn't be able to hit you, every time he tried to do so you'd dodge and hit him pushing him back slightly.

Instead of waiting it out like he told himself he'd do, he used his blast. You already expected him to pull that move on you, thats why you didn't finish him off earlier. You may not have liked the class but some of them deserved to be recognized thats why you wanted him to once again do something that would for sure get him recruited somewhere.

But of course that didn't mean you'd let your speech from earlier go to waste, you couldn't let anyone think you were weak- not anymore.

When he came at you with his special move, you jumped up before making a turn- raising your leg and kicking his back, giving the extra boost to throw him out of bounds.

Turning to look back at the engined boy you lended him a hand, you didn't know why you did that but you just went with it.

Grabbing your stretched out hand with a dejected look yet thankful expression for helping him up, you only nodded before you both went into the hallways.