11

It was the first day of the two week training for the sports festival coming up, a Sunday to be exact

You and Bakugo agreed to meet in the forest since he said it was the best place he could train. More specifically he can make as much damage as he wants.

Last night you put your blanket in the washer since you couldn't really keep it dirty, you'd never want your blanket to go through something like that.

Forcing yourself to still get out of bed even though it was the afternoon, you did your morning routine and changed.

You picked out a simple outfit, a pair of black leggings knowing you wouldn't be able to wear shorts in a forest and sports bra with a lavender tank top. Finally, putting your hair in a ponytail not caring about the obvious ink on your neck.

Grabbing your keys, phone, water, and cash, you headed towards the location he said to be at. Halfway through while trying your best to find the way there, you stopped walking hopping and begging he'd find you. You couldn't ask for directions because if you did, you'd still get lost.

It was such a shame, you could remember faces, facts, people, etc but directions always fucked you up. To you it was right than other right nothing else nothing more.

Bakugo was headed towards the area he told you to be only to see some random person standing aimlessly looking around, he silently laughed to himself, hah imagine looking that stupid.

When he was about to turn to continue walking he halted and turned back to deadpan in either shock or disbelief , he didn't know himself.

"Oi! Loser! What are you fucking doing!?" He yelled while grabbing your arm. He turned to see you let out a breath of relief at seeing him. He could only stare at you waiting for an answer as to why he caught you looking lost, wait... unless. And with that he started to loudly cackle while leading you to the area with no more people in sight.

You turned to see him laughing out of complete joy and you could only assume he realized you were lost. Yes his laugh was quite loud but it was so clear that it was full of joy. You didn't mind his laughs, you just hoped he wouldn't start yelling but knowing him that was impossible.

Puffing your cheeks out and turning to the side with an annoyed look, you could almost feel your embarrassment rise but instead you pushed it down.

Out of nowhere he became quiet, facing to once again look at him, you saw him looking at you with pursed lips and a blush you believed was from the rush of his mocking laughter.

A few minutes ago, Bakugo couldn't believe that you had no sense of direction, you were observant and smart which were things he learned about you as school started to pass by. However, he did NOT think you could get lost with no clue on how to get back. To put it simply, he found it hilarious.

But that was until you looked away with a light blush on your cheeks and a little pout on your face, he felt that thumping sensation in his chest and he didn't know if he liked it. He had an urge to pinch your soft looking cheeks and he wouldn't admit this either but you looked rather...cute dare he say. HE STILL DISLIKES YOU THOUGH, is what he's trying to convince himself.