chapter 1~

🚫🚫 WARNING🚫‼
IF YOU'RE SOME KIND OF SENSITIVE..DON'T READ...

There was an incredible painting in front of them. The sun which was setting beautifully, the soft melody of the waves. A real work of art that the two lovers could admire together in each other's embraces.

They were sitting on the sand, skin caressed gently by the light breeze of the cool evening.

None was talking, just willing to listen to the silence and to profit of the calm.

But also to profit of this moment of the two of them.. alone. Every minutes spent together were important for the couple.

Taehyung intertwined his and his boyfriend's hand and held it tightly.  He burried his face in his chest.

" my safe place.... " he said closing his eyes and smiling softly.

Jungkook looked fondly at the boy in his arms and kissed his blond hair.

" I love you " he said with a deep voice which was melting Taehyung's heart everytime he heard it. 

When Jungkook was telling those words to him,it felt like it was the first time. Also the kisses and the hugs.

They were in love, a beautiful and pure love that lasted five long years.

They planned to get married soon.

Jungkook even, did the most wonderful proposal ever during Taehyung's birthday in front of everyone's amazed eyes.

Taehyung cried  a lot that day, tears of joy. He obviously accepted and they were now fianced.

Taehyung raised his eyes at Jungkook and smiled. The later smiled back.

"I 'll go in the water " Tae said standing up.

" It's cold. Are you sure? "

" yep."

" Go on  then. I'll look at you from here. " jungkook replied softly.

Tae left his lover's hand and ran to the sea all smiley. When he got in, he turned his head looking for Jungkook. The scene he saw broke his heart.

Jungkook just stood up and left.

His eyes widen.

He began to scream his name. His voice echoed in the empty place.

Tae:  JUNGKOOK!!!  WAIT FOR ME!!!  He yelled as his eyes teared up....

He tried to get out but something was holding his ankle and pulled him inside the water...

He was drowning.

Tae:  JUNGKOOK.......

He was tired and sad... so he just let it be and didn't fight back.... he drowned.

TAEHYUNG!! TAEHYUNG!!  WAKE UP!!!!

Taehyung's eyes opened slowly as tears were flowing on his cheeks.

He looked around and here comes the reality... that hurtful reality...

He was on his bed  surrounded by Jungkook's pictures and clothes..... he was holding his boyfriend 's favourite shirt when Jimin arrived to wake him up.

" Taehyung. Let's eat... it's been days that you didn't eat anything. You didn' swallow anything than water and some apples since Jungkook's funeral... " Jimin said to him while caressing his wet cheek.

Taehyung sat up and wiped his face slowly with his hand.

Tae:  I don't want to...

JM:  Tae...