Chapter 9~

TAEHYUNG 'S POV

My heart was racing a marathon...

I was stressed out...

My hands were tremblimg and I wanted to burst in tears and break down... But I couldn't.

Aunt lane dragged me deep in the woods telling me not to glance back once..

I was scared as hell but also very sad.

I knew... I knew Ha Ram would never survive... That was impossible.

Tae: Aunt.... I...

Lane: Shhhh. We can't stop now. Come on. Fighting Taehyung...

But I couldn't anymore so I fell.

Lane: Tae!

Tae:*crying* I'm too tired.. It's dark.... And... Jungkook is probably after us.... Let's just give up...

I felt a hard slap on my cheek. I held it and raised my head.

Lane: We went too far to give up Taehyung! Just some meters and we will be there. Come on. Don't be a coward.

She kneeled down and pulled me In a hug.

Lane: We will go through it like champions okay?  You survived until now.. It would be a waste to give up. Don't you think so?

Tae:*sniff*

Lane: And did you think about Ha Ram who just sacrified himself for you.. For you to live. Don't disappoint him.

Tae:*crying*

I stood up by her help and we restarted to run as fast as we could....

We got lost several times because of the lack of light. The moon was still as red as blood. That was worrying me a lot. It meant Jungkook was not far.

Tae: Aunt....

Lane: Yeah?

Tae: Is it still far?

Lane: Just... Wait... Let me concentrate...

I held my tummy while she was looking around trying to remember the way to Sol's hut...

Tae:   So?

Lane: Okay.... Let's go.. It's this way... She said as she began to walk.

I didn't know at all if she knew where she was bringing us but I didn't have any choice than to trust her.

We were walking silently... Just the sound of the owl and the insects were heard...

My back hurted a lot because of my big tummy...

While I was looking around because of the noise of some beast behind me, I spotted a smoke.. Obviously coming from a chimney not far from us.

Tae: Aunt....

Lane: mhm? 

Tae: aunt..

Lane: Taehyung. Let me concentrate please.

Tae: Aunt.. There is smoke there... There is probably a house.

Lane: What??  She said as she turned around and saw it..

Her eyes shinned.

Lane: It's there. Let's go...

I felt so relieved....

We walked to the direction of the smoke and could see clearly as we got close, a house... A little house in the middle of the woods...

Tae: Oh my god...