Chapter 6~

🚫🚫 WARNING🚫‼
IF YOU'RE SOME KIND OF SENSITIVE...JUST SCROLL PLEASE....

Taehyung broke the kiss and hugged Jungkook tightly the red moon above them..

He was crying a lot.. because he missed Jungkook a lot but also because he knew that it was not HIS Jungkook.. but he still wanted him beside him anyway.

He wanted some kind of figure of Jungkook around him. And even thought the person in front of him was not Jungkook.. or maybe it was not even a person...

He was fine with it... he needed comfort and he knew  only Jungkook could give it to him...

Tae:  Jungkook...... *sniff *

Jungkook smiled and caressed the back of Tae's head..

JK:  Hi....

Tae:  I'm sorry...... I missed you so much... don't leave again. Okay?

JK:  You are the one who made me leave Taehyung.

Tae:  I know...... I'm sorry... Jungkook.... Yeontan.. he..

JK:  I know.

Tae:  You know?  How?

JK:  I know everything. Everything.

Taehyung found jungkook's words weird but he was weirder so he didn't mind.

Tae:  Let's go back home....

JK:  Do you really want me to come with you?

Tae:  Y-yeah...

JK:  So promise me that you won't throw me away again.

Taehyung gulped and nodded.

Tae:  Y-yeah.. I won't... I promise...

JK:  Okay then..let's go. Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked with him towards the car.

Taehyung kept glancing at Jungkook all the way home.... He was aware of what he was doing. There was a high probability that the man sitting next to him in the car was a  demon..

But he didn't care..

And he will regret  for sure....

Some hours after, the couple arrived at their house.
Since Bam was at Tae's parents home... There wasn"t Any kind of noise inside the empty house..

It was very quiet...

Taehyung was indeed brave to stay in a house alone with "Jungkook "

Tae:  Welcome back home....

JK:  Thank you.

Taehyung walked towards the stairs to go upstairs and to take a deep shower.

JK:  Taehyung. I love you honey.

Taehyung stopped and smiled...

Tae:  I love you too.

JK:  I hope you'll keep your promise.

Tae:  Of course.. I love you and you're the most important person for me... I won't be able to live in this world without you..

Jungkook approached him and kissed his forehead.

JK:  Me too....

Tae: *smile * I'm gonna take a shower now. Okay?

JK:  Go on.

Tae:  Okay. Can you cook for me? I'm so hungry.

JK:  Sure. I'll cook your favourite meal for tonight.