Chapitre 7~

Ha Ram's eyes widened seeing what state Taehyung was in.

He took a step back.
Not only did he find out that Jungkook was alive but that Taehyung he didn't know how, was pregnant.

Taehyung cried all the tears of his body holding the knife, shaking in the direction of his stomach.

Jungkook's dark red eyes disappeared and he seemed to be back to normal.

Ha ram said nothing. In fact, he no longer had the words. he was right there, observing something terrifying and abnormal before his eyes.

Tae:*sniff*

JK: Taehyung. Put that down.

Tae: What were you about to do?  You were about to kill him right?!!!

JK: Tae...honey...

Taehyung was broken inside.

Why this person in front of him looked so much like Jungkook.

He couldn' hate him because he looked like HIS jungkook. The one he loved.

He turned to Ha ram.

Tae: Ha ram...

HR: what... What... He stuttered and gulped.

Tae: Ha ram... Go away please... Don't stay here... He is not jungkook.. He'll kill you.... Leave..... He said with low voice tears falling on his cheeks.

Ha ram teared up to see his bestfriend like that... But he looked at Jungkook and freaked out totally..

He looked so scary and dangerous. Everyone would have done the same thing as him.

He started to run away.

Taehyung looked at him leaving and broke down on the ground.

He was so tired... He was exhausted....

The sky became normal and Jungkook approached him...
Taehyung passed out so the later carried him inside the house...

JK: I'm not going to stop there. He is already dead. He said reffering to Ha ram...

Ha ram ran as fast as he could far from Taehyung's house.

When he finally saw people.. He sighed in relief anf sat on the sidewalk.

His head was spinning....

HR: What did i just see'??  Hahhhh......

He held his hair in frustration and Taehyung went through his mind..

His pale face... His eyes full of pain and despair.

HR: Taehyung.... What the hell happened.... What did you do....

Then ,he suddenly felt cowardly and ashamed. How could he have left Taehyung there with this person who was undoubtedly inhuman.

HR:*sigh* I have to take him out of there at all cost.. Who can help  me.

      TAEHYUNG'S POV

I opened my eyes gently and rubbed them. Then, I looked around me. I was lying on my bed in the bedroom in the dark as usual.

I sat down and checked to see if Jungkook was around.

There was no one there so I took a good breath.

I felt my tummy hurting a bit....

Tae: Ahhhh.... I whinned lightly. I stood up and walked barefeet downstairs carefully to not fall..