𝐈𝐈.

"Nice to meet you all!"

Edited!

Yuna POV

Mom rang the bell and impatiently stood there while I was feeling awkward, nervous and scared. In less than a minute, a handsome man with a wide smile opened the door.

My! He looks perfect... How much is he? 28?

His smile widened more seeing my mom. He pecked her lips.

Eww! So cringe!

I cleared my throat to gain their attention in which I was successful.

"Oh Yuna! Hello my daughter. I am Kim Deok-Hwa, your soon-to-be stepdad," Mr. Kim said while smiling politely and I smiled back bowing to him as a sign of respect.

"Hello Mr. Kim, I am Song Yuna. Nice to meet you," Mr. Kim's smile faltered as I frowned.

What's wrong?

"You can call me dad. If you are comfortable with it and drop the formalities we are going to be a happy family soon!" He tried cheering up the mood and mom smiled adoringly at the two of us.

He seems nice. Now I know that BTS can't be my soon-to-be stepbros cuz he is not like them. I smiled in assurance and nodded my head.

"Ok Dad," I said and dad patted my head gently while chuckling.

"Come inside we are standing outside since five minutes," He said and held mom's hand, both of them entered together as I followed them keeping my pace.

It was luxurious and so spacious from inside. The maids inside the house bowed to us and I bowed as well. Dad asked a maid to call his sons. The maid obediently nodded and went upstairs.

I just chilled because I know that bts are not his sons until I heard footsteps coming down.

I looked in that direction just to see one and only BTS standing there with a normal face. Neither smiling nor holding a cold face.