𝐕𝐈𝐈.

"Good Night"

"Good Night"

Edited!!

Yuna POV

Time Skip at BTS house

I, mom and dad and bts have reached at their mansion. The whole ride I was wondering how will my life be with these devils. Will they beat me? No, they have not beaten me till now and they won't..... I hope, atleast.

As I was about to enter I heard a 'click' sound from somewhere.

I looked at that direction and I saw a bird there. Weird! I thought it was a sound of clicking picture but it was sound of a bird. But which bird makes sound like that??

Anyways, leave it.

I went in.

I saw bts in the living room, sitting with angry face. I got a little scared.

Are they angry because of me? Because I didn't cancel the wedding. I am so dead now. God, don't give me the time in which I am alone with bts. I will get so much beatings for sure. But because mom and dad is here so bts won't do anything..... maybe.

I was about to go up but I remember that I don't know where is my room.

Shit!!

I looked at my step-bros with knitted eyebrows. They were drinking water. No way. Even if I get lost in this big mansion, I won't approach the devils.

But I don't even know where is mom and dad so I can ask them. Mom, where are you?

I just stand there, afraid to ask the way of my room to bts.

"Why are you standing there? Go to your room," Jimin asked and ordered in cold voice.

"I-I don't know the way to my r-room," I hesitated and stuttered.

Suddenly Jungkook again started coming towards me.

Is this his habit to scare someone like this?