𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

"Shall we start?"

"Shall we start?"

BTS except Tae POV

BTS except Tae POV

It is six in the evening and we were still doing our agent work but got disturbed by a phone call. Hobi answered the call.

"Speak up," He said in a cold tone that we understood that it is related to something serious.

"Good job," He said and ended the call.

"Guys, time for meal," He said and smirked evilly. He is not our Hobi now, he is J-hope, the most dangerous mafia.

We all smirked and went towards red room. Red room is the room where we torture or kill our special enemy.

We are here in our red room and saw Mia blindfolded still unconscious. We signaled our men to pour hot boiling water on her. They poured water and she immediately woke up screaming loudly which was like a music to our ears. Her body was fully red and she was now crying in pain. We smirked in satisfaction, she has to suffer more now, it is just starting. Wait and watch Kang Mia, what is going to happen to you. How dare you to raise you filthy hand on our sister!?

"Where a-am I-I?" She asked stuttering and shaking in fear.

"In Dragon's cave," We all said in unison in a cold and dangerous voice and she started shaking more. She knows what is it.

"W-Why a-am I h-here?" She asked.

Oh, she don't know why is she here huh? OK then.

"You are here because you, bullied our sister," Jungkook said in his mafia tone.

"W-What? W-Who is h-e or s-she?"

Oof, this bitch doesn't even have brain.

"The one whom you bully the most in school," Namjoon hyung said in Mafia tone.

"S-Son-g Y-Yuna?" She asked.

"Correction, it's 'Kim' Yuna not 'Song' Yuna," Jimin said and unfolded her blindfold and as soon as she saw us her whole body froze, she had a shocked and confused face.

"H-How?" Was all she could ask.

OK, let's clear her confusion and then start our fun.

"Yuna's mom got married to our dad few months ago and now she is our stepsister. We are Bangtan, I think you know us and now that you dare to raise hand on our sister, you won't survive," J-Hope said.

"OK, enough of the chit-chats," Jin hyung said.

"Let's start the real fun," Suga hyung joined him while smirking.

"No please I-I am sorry. I won't do i-it again-" We cut her in between and said,

"Yuna also begged you like this only but did you listen? No. Then get ready for punishment," Jungkook said and without listening to her anymore we started our fun.

Jimin took a rod and he went towards Mia.

"Shall we start?" He said and started beating her mercilessly.

She was crying while begging us to spare her like shit but how is she that dumb to think that we will listen to her? It's been ten mins so Jin hyung said,

"Jimin, let me have some fun also,"

"Sure," Jimin said and went back to his place.

Jin went towards Mia and took a knife from the table and stabbed Mia in her both hands. She cried in pain very loudly. He start carving designs on her stomach.

After he was done he wrote "I AM SORRY" at last in her hands and sat back.

"Trust me guys, it's very fun to hear her screams," He said.

Jungkook went and start beating her with his fists and poured so much salt on her wounds and she just kept screaming in pain.

Everyone just took their turn like this and at last we got up to kill her.

"Any last wish you bitch?" J-Hope hyung said sarcastically.

Unexpectedly she nodded.

"What is it?" Suga said annoyed.

"L-let m-me t-tell y-you a-ll t-he re-as-on w-hy I b-ulli-ed Y-una" She said and we nodded cuz we were desperate to know why she did that.

"OK, but don't stutter even a bit or we will not hesitate to kill you,"

"Your stepmom, Yuna's mom said me... To bully Yuna and she pays me 3000 $ every month to bully Yuna. I don't know why she did that but I enjoy bully her because first, she is an easy target and second, Yuna's parents took money from my dad Mr. Kang because of Yuna and her brother's studies but those poor couldn't repay us back so we planned to make their accident. Her brother and her dad died right on the spot but unfortunately her mom and Yuna survived," She said and at first she was hesitating but slowly she stopped hesitating and told us everything fully. We were just shocked after listening to whole thing. But wait, it can be a lie.

"You all might be thinking it's a lie and want proof right? Then go to my house and there is a secret passage which leads to a secret security room, password is 5096. When you will enter the room, go to drawer no. 2 and there you will find a pen drive written "Mr. Park and his accident" all the info is there in that pen drive. I don't care if you kill my dad but just don't kill my mom, please I beg you all," She said and passed out.

We went out thinking about whatever happened before. We didn't kill Mia.

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this Chapter

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this Chapter. I know it's a short chapter but next chapter will be long. Please vote and comment if you like this chapter or not. New chapters will be uploaded soon.

Borahae!! 💜