𝐗𝐕𝐈.

"What happened to her?"

Yuna POV

"Oppas?" I said to BTS Oppas.

"Hmm" Jin oppa said.

"I want to go home and freshen up," I said pouting cutely.

They all chuckled and said,

"OK, we also want to get fresh so let's go," Namjoon oppa said.

"But oppa, one have to stay with Tae oppa right?" I said.

"Ani, no need for it, The doctor will take care of him, they are trustable don't worry," Jimin oppa said.

"Ok" I said.

We all went to home and get freshened up and changed into a new dress, I changed into this.

I went down and grabbed some snacks, I saw BTS oppas coming towards me too.

"Oppas, you ready?" I said smiling and they nodded.

"Let's go!" I beamed.

Mom dad also came down.

"Ah ha, Where are you kids going?" Mom said.

"To that hospital type place," I said.

"Nope, you are going to school, your exams are coming right? So you have to study and have to give notes to Tae, so you all will go to school and study, don't worry about Tae," Mom said.

Well she is right but..

"Dad..." I said whining cuz Tae oppa isn't well and Mumma is sending us to school!

"Your mom is right kids, go and study. We will take care of Tae," Dad said and we sighed in defeat.

"Well, I guess we have to go to school," Jungkook oppa said in a sad tone.

Time Skip

"Oppa, no pleasue," I whined while looking at my oppas with begging eyes.

"Sissy, yes, you have to come in the car with us," Hobi oppa said in a same tone as me but I rejected making a cute face while shaking my head.