𝐈𝐈𝐈.

"You will get us killed"

Edited!

Yuna POV

I am again in the hell, very early. Taking books from the locker, I hurriedly went in the classroom and listened to some music with my head down on the table.

Students were entering the class one by one and the sun was rising too. It felt calming, watching the sun, birds, car honks and all.

After a few seconds, my mood was ruined when I felt something very cold pouring down on me, I flinched and immediately looked up and saw Mia pouring ice cold water on me.

Why do she comes to school everyday? Why can't she just take a leave?

I sneezed because the ice cold water directly went on my head and ears. I pushed her and went to girls washroom to dry myself and change my uniform with my extra uniform.

I always keep three extra uniforms.

After doing my work, I went out and saw BTS? They were standing with a cold face. I backed away a little and again sneezed.

I washed my hand with water immediately because I sneezed while my hand was on my mouth.

But that didn't make their cold face into soft one instead Jimin took my hand harshly and dragged me to the rooftop. I cried out because of his hard grip.

"Get out," Namjoon spoke coldly but his expression radiated the anger and in a blink of eye everyone disappeared.

I yanked my hands and backed away in fear. Their attention was all on me. My whole body trembled.

"Did you asked your mom to cancel the marriage?" Yoongi asked with his hands in his pockets.

"N-no," I said slowly and in low voice while stuttering in fear because I am alone with them on the rooftop and no one is here to save me now. If they beat me, then I will surely go to heaven.

"Tf!!" Cursed hoseok.

Suddenly Jungkook started taking big steps toward me, I started backing away. I realized that I have nowhere to go now.