𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

"Meeting dismissed

"Meeting dismissed."

Yuna POV

Yuna POV

I woke up by a big headache as I looked around. It was not the school corridor where I passed out last time. It was that hospital type place where Tae oppa is. I remembered everything which happened before and immediately got up. Suddenly I heard Tae oppa's voice.

"Are you okay Yuna?" He said in a soft and caring tone as I looked at him.

I nodded my head as yes. There was so many questions going in my mind.

"You might be thinking how you are here so lemme tell you that Mia bullied you in school and security guards immediately informed Jungkook about this. He immediately rushed towards the scene and slapped Mia hard and called the other members. They all took you here and that's how you got saved," He told me everything as my eyes got teary.

I never thought that this will happen.

"You got your answers, now tell me since when are you getting bullied?" He asked.

"Since 4 years," I said simply and his eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL YUNA!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US A OUT THIS???? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED WE WERE??" He shouted out of shock, sadness, surprise, anger and what not.

I just looked down. He took deep breaths to calm his emotions and asked me softly.

"Why didn't you told us about this? Hmm. We were in that school from starting then why didn't you told us"

"I-I was scared from you all at that time... because when any girl try to c-cling on you all then you all send her to hospital after breaking one leg and one hand, you all also abused an-anyone for fun, that's why I never told you or else who know I would been in c-coma," I said hesitantly thinking if I should tell him this or not.

"How low do you think we are, huh? We never beat up anyone for our fun. We only taught people a lesson to people who bullied others or spread something bad about the school or something like that. But we also saved the one who is getting bullied then why didn't you told us and how come we didn't know that?" He said and I got shocked but I gave the answer of his last question.