two

The whole meet and greet lunch went better than what I thought it was going to be. For some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off the blonde.

And I notice he kept looking at me too. "I swear if you and blondie over there don't talk to each other soon, I'm gonna force it."

Ryder told me as we walked into the hotel. I look at him like he was stupid.

"You're not going to force anything." I remind him. As we were walking towards the elevator, I bumped into something.

It felt like a wall so I stumbled backwards. I felt Ryder grab onto my hand so I wouldn't fall over.

I looked up to see what I bumped into. Of course it was the blonde and his two friends.

My mouth went dry while looking at his green eyes. I had no idea what to say.

But I couldn't stand like this forever. So I cleared my throat and looked at him.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you." I apologize to him. He laughed a little as we looked at each other.

"It's okay. Shit happens." He shrugs towards us. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at Ryder.

He moved his head like he wanted to leave. Before we could walk away, the girl stopped us.

"You two were at the lunch meet and greet, right? For the wedding?" She asked.

We both nodded our heads. "Yeah, the bride is my cousin." Ryder informed the three. I look to see they were nodding their heads.

"Well, maybe we could hang out tomorrow at the dinner rehearsal." The brunette suggested.

I looked up at Ryder to see what he thought. He shrugged as we turned back to them.

"Sure, why not. We can meet back here tomorrow around seven." He informed them.

The elevator doors opened so we all stepped inside. I was standing next to the tall blonde.

"I'm Savannah by the way." The girl introduced herself.

"Ryder." My best friend spoke up. "Charlie." That was the long haired brunette.

I figured I could go next. "I'm Sinclair." Everyone gave me a look like they weren't expecting it.

"I'm Owen." We all smiled knowing we've officially met each other. The elevator stopped as causing Ryder and I to walk off.

"Sinclair?" I heard Owen ask. I turn around to look at him.

I had no idea what he wanted. "Watch where you're going, alright?" He jokingly asked.

I could feel my face heat up. "No promises." I come back.

He laughs as the door shuts. I look up at Ryder to see him smirking towards me.

"Someone's got a little crush." He teases me. I push him which makes him bust out laughing.

We get to our hotel room and go inside. I go right for the bed.

"We should go out tonight." I tell him. I've heard stories about Bourbon street.

It's a big party street that everyone goes to. Ryder turns over to me.

"Did you bring your fake Id?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

I looked at him like he was stupid. "Of course I brought my fake Id." He smiled towards me.

We had planned to chill for a few hours and leave the hotel around ten.