twenty-three

🤍 ryderfisher and 2,627 others

Sinclairdavenport: gonna miss these fools

Chasedavenport: you should stay there
Sinclairdavenport: just admit you miss me

Charles_gillespie: it's gonna be quiet now
Sinclairdavenport: you still have Koa

Ryderfisher: you still have me wtf
Sinclairdavenport: oh yeah...

Tap to load further comments

———————

Savannah's alarm woke me up which made me sad. I hated leaving everyone today.

I open my eyes to see Savannah sitting up. I could tell she was upset.

Especially being the first one to leave. "How was the date?" I ask grabbing her attention.

I wanted to get her mind off of leaving. I could see her face turn red as she turns to me.

"Oh it was amazing. He took me to the observatory and then we watched the sunset on the hill." I couldn't help but awe out loud.

It was more romantic than what I thought it was going to be. "Did y'all kiss?" She started giggling which told me the answer.

"It was honestly perfect." She admitted. I could tell she was replaying all the memories.

I was honestly really happy for them. They're both amazing people so I'm happy that they're into each other.

She turns to me and eyes what I have on. "That's Owen's hoodie." She pointed out.

I sit up so I can look down at it. It was now my turn to start smiling.

"He let me wear it last night. I tried to give it back but he wouldn't let me." I explain to her.

She squealed a little bit which made me laugh. The door opened up causing us to stop laughing.

We look over to see a very tired Charlie. "We're gonna start packing up the car here soon." We both started pouting.

"Way to ruin the mood Charles." I tease him. He just rolled his eyes as we look at each other.

He goes back into the living room, leaving us two. We both got up and grabbed our bags.

We walk into the living room, seeing Ryder was making coffee.

I go in there with a small smile. "What's up lover boy?" I ask teasing my best friend.

He shushed me since he doesn't want Savannah to hear.

"I literally hate you." He joked with me. I stole a drink of his coffee and handed it back to him.