twenty-one

I woke up alone in the bed. I look around to see Savannah looking through her bag.

"What are you doing?" I ask grabbing her attention. She sighed as she looked over at me.

"Looking for a bathing suit. I think I'm going to the beach with Ryder and Charlie." That sounds like fun.

Even though I'm sorta burnt, I still wanna go and hang out with everybody. As I sit up, something came to mind.

"Wait, is Owen not going?" I ask confused. She shook her head lightly. "I think he told Charlie he wasn't feeling the best."

Owen's sick? "What's wrong with him?" I ask while looking for my phone.

"Congested I think. He's been laid up in his room for most of the morning." She explained to me.

That sucks he's sick. She pulled a bathing suit out and showed it to me.

"What do you think of this one?" She asked for my opinion. It was a black Bikini and I knew it would look good.

"Yeah, I think Ryder would love it." She instantly started blushing as I started laughing.

She just shook her head as she went to the bathroom to change.

I get up to see who's all up. I go to the kitchen to see the two boys were in there.

Charlie was sitting on the counter, eating grapes. I walk over and steal one from the bag.

"Did I say you could get any?" Charlie teases me. I grab the bag and take a couple to put on my hand.

"I get what I want." I tell him. He looked at Ryder at big eyes. "Sav told me that you three are going to the beach." I make conversation.

It looked like they already had their bathing suits on. "Yeah, you wanna come with us?" Ryder asked as he leaned against the counter.

He had his arms crossed. "I don't think so. If Owen's sick, I figured I could stay and help him." I answer.

The boys glance at each other and look back at me. "We have two days left here. And you're going to spend it with a sick Owen?"

Ryder wasn't mad at me, he was just trying to make sense of everything. Charlie bent over and took a grape from the bag.

"At least she cares about Owen. If it were Heather, she would've been long gone." I groan at the comparison.

"Can we stop comparing me to Heather?" I ask getting aggravated. Charlie had his eyes bugged out.

"That's the difference between you two though. We enjoy your company." Charlie teased.

I wouldn't mind it if Heather wasn't such a bitch. I'm still pretty upset the comment she left on my page.

I didn't want them worrying about it, so I haven't told them about it. I don't want to start any drama.

"That's cause unlike her, I have a personality." I joke with them. Savannah came out with her hair up.

She had her bikini on and a button up Hawaiian dad shirt. She had it unbutton though, and I can see Ryder perk up.

Charlie and I smirk as I grab a water bottle. "I'm going to go check on Owen." I announce.

I walk towards his closed door and knocked on the door. I opened it to see Owen hiding in his covers.

"I thought I told you I was too sick to go to the beach." He rasped. He sounded congested mixed with hoarseness.

"I'm pretty sure we haven't talked today." I half tease. He moves the blankets to look at me.