seven

🤍 owenjoyner and 1,45 others

Sinclairdavenport: 🙂

             Ryderfisher: pop off I guess
                    Sinclairdavenport: my hype man

               Savannahleemay: you're so beautiful
                     Sinclairdavenport: no that's you

                  Owenjoyner: you look so happy 🥺
                          Sinclairdavenport: I am 🥺

Heatherhughes: who tf are you ?

Tap to load further comments

——————

I've been staring at my phone for twenty minutes. I even ran over to Ryders to see what he would say about it.

As we sat there in his room and talked about Heathers comment, my phone dinged.

I was scared to look at it. I look over at Ryder with a worried expression.

"Do you want me to look at it?" I nod my head as he sighed.

He picked my phone up and looked at it. He gasped and looked at me.

"What, Ryder?" I ask looking at him. "It's Owen. He sent you a dick pic." I just groan and roll my eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask while laughing.

He laughed along as he handed me my phone. It was a direct message from Heather.

She was asking me how I knew Owen and why he was commenting on my page.

I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know if I should.

"Here. Let's call Sav and Charlie and see what they say." Ryder goes over towards his computer.

"You just wanna look at Savannah." I could see he tried to hide his smile but couldn't.

Ever since we left the wedding, Savannah and Ryder have been texting each other almost non stop.

I've tried to talk to Savannah about it but she won't budge. Neither will Ryder.

He makes a FaceTime call to them both as I get closer to the screen.

Within no time, they both answer. Savannah had her forehead on the screen while Charlie had his phone propped up.

He was shirtless and playing on his guitar. "What's up? Where's Owen?" Charlie asked.

His hair was wet so I guess he just got out of the shower.

"Well, it's about Heather. I got a dm from her and I didn't know how to respond." Charlie rolled his eyes while Savannah groaned.