six

I waved goodbye to Ryder's parents as I grab my bag. We had just got home from our flight home and I was exhausted.

Saying goodbye to our friends we made was a little hard, but we promised to talk to each other every day.

When I walk into my house, I see my brother on the couch playing Rocket League. He had his headphones on so he couldn't hear me.

I walk over to him and push his head. He screams and looks at me. I heard a loud crash and it was his controller.

"Bitch, the fuck was that for?" He asked as I sat on the love seat.

Good thing he had just won his game since you can't pause it.

"Oh hey Sinclair. How was the trip? I sure did miss you." I acted out which caused him to smile.

Even though we tease each other all the time, we love each other endlessly.

He's my little brother, I'll protect him over everything. But he can get super annoying.

"Oh haha, very funny." He mocked me. I just rolled my eyes and look at him.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask. He had to think about it. "Moms at the office and dad went to run errands." He answered.

My dads the assistant coach for the University of North Carolina for the mens basketball team.

He's also the Econn professor so I get to see him a lot during the school year.

Every day at lunch I go eat with him since I don't have many friends at college.

About once a week, he also sneaks in Ryder by calling him his son so every Friday he comes and eats with us.

They usually spend it by talking about his martial arts.

As I sat there and talked to Chase, the front door opened and closed.

I turned to see my older brother, Cody. Unlike me and Chase, he's the musical one out of us three.

He can sing really well and play the piano. He's a few years older than me and moved out about a year ago.

Cody and Chase favor each other a lot and they have my dads looks.

I gained my moms blonde hair while they have my dads dark hair.

I looked at Cody confused. "What are you doing here?" I ask while watching him.

He went over and sat on the other love seat. "Mom called me and asked me to come over." He explained to me.

"Why, you don't want me here?" He asked teasingly. I could see a small smile form on his face.

"Yeah, she was just telling me how I was her favorite brother." Chase spoke up.

We both turn to look at Chase. "We know that's a damn lie." Cody and I both started laughing.

Chase just shook his head and leaned back, crossing his arms in the process.

"You know, it's not fair that you two gang up on me all time." I look at him like he was crazy.

"You and Cody gang up on me about ninety-nine percent of the time." I explain to him.

"That's because you deserve it." Cody and Chase started mocking me as I shook my head.

It's so hard having two brothers. Not too long after that, both of my parents came home with Chinese takeout.

We all went to the dining room to eat our dinner. It made me wonder why they were doing this.