12 - "Trick or treat, love?" (Halloween Special)

"Oi, n/n, can you pass me the sweets?", Pidge whispered from next to you, pulling the blanket further over her face as the movie you were watching had a jumpscare. Rolling your eyes, you passed her the bowl, allowing her to rummage through it and grab whatever she wanted to keep her from screaming.

"I don't know why you're so scared, Pidge,", you laughed, ruffling the girl's hair.

"I'm normally not, but this is a ghost movie. I don't mess with ghosts, y/n,", she claims, pushing your hand off of her head and looking at the screen once again, only to look away again, this time looking directly at you. "Hey, where are the guys at?"

"Uh, dead? Did you not see the ghost kill them?", you begrudgingly tore your eyes away from the movie to look at your friend, who seemed gobsmacked at your comment. "What?"

"I meant your boyfriend, Lance and Hunk, idiot. Have you really not noticed that we haven't seen them since breakfast?", your eyes widened, giving Pidge all the answers she needed. "Clearly not, then. But that's not the point. Do you have any idea where they might be?"

"No idea. Should we look for them?", you asked, pausing the movie.

"I mean...", you and Pidge shared a look, as if to say they'd be fine by themselves so you should just enjoy your movie day. "Yeah, we'll just stay here. They can find us if they need us,", you both laughed, turning back to the screen to choose a different movie, considering you'd just discovered Pidge wasn't the fondest of any to do with ghosts.

"What about this one?", you say, hovering over 'The Purge' as you scrolled through Netflix. After receiving a curt nod from your brunette friend, you clicked play, grabbing a few pieces of popcorn and munching on them as the beginning of the movie played.

-----------

"That was actually a pretty good movie,", Pidge admitted as she stood up, stretching her legs after being sat down for so long.

"I told you it would be,", you smiled, copying her actions, but soon decided you needed to use the bathroom. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom,", she nodded as she sat back down on your bed, picking up the tv remote and trying to find another movie for the two of you to watch.

You used the bathroom quickly, going to wash your hands when you heard something get knocked over in your shower, followed by a chorus of low whispers. Body tensing, your breath hitched, and it took everything in you not to scream.

"He..hello?", you stammered, turning around and approaching the shower. You could see a figure behind the curtains, and you didn't like that one bit. "Who's there?", you received no reply from the person so, with your shaking hands, you reached out to pull the curtain back, shocked when you saw your boyfriend standing there, looking a tad unusual.

"Hey,", he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What the hell were you doing in here?", you asked, scanning him up and down. He was wearing what looked like wolf ears, and two fangs were prominent as he smiled nervously at you. "Why in the world are you dressed as a werewolf?"

"Well, it's Halloween, so...", he paused, reaching behind him to grab a small pumpkin basket. "Trick or treat, love?"

"Depends,", you looked at him sceptically. "What's the treat?", he chuckled, stepping out of the shower so that he was now mere inches away from you, having to look down to meet your eyes. Blushing, you backed up against the wall, only for him to move closer, arms resting on either side of you on the wall.

"This,", he smirked, pressing his lips to yours as you gasped, shocked at how suddenly he had moved. Regardless, you kissed back, hands soon pressing onto his shoulder as your lungs begged for air. Your forehead rested against one another, both of you panting heavily as Keith leaned against you, bodies now pressed together. "Or, you could always choose trick,"

"I think I'll stick with treat, thanks,", you whispered, staring into his deep, purple eyes as his pupils dilated every few seconds. "Now that's over with, trick or treat, Kogane?"

"Hmm, I wonder,", he muttered sarcastically, reaching one of his hands up to hold the side of your face. "I'll go with treat, I think,"

"Oh really?", your breath fanned over his neck as you looked at the ravenette innocently. When he nodded, you smiled widely, sliding from underneath him and approaching the door. "Great! Cause me and Pidge have so many sweets and we've got no clue what to do with them,"

"Now that was a dirty trick,", he sulked playfully, slithering an arm around your waist and halting you to a stop. Giggling, you tapped his nose.

"Darling, I have plenty more of where that comes from, and I'll use it again the next time you leave me alone for a whole day,", with that, you strutted away, smirking as you reclaimed your seat next to Pidge, leaving Keith in the doorway, stood stunned.

"Oh come on, baby! That was all Lance and Hunk,", he claimed, only for your door to burst open, revealing what looked to be Lance, except he was dressed as a Prince, a betrayed look plastered on his face. Keith's eyes widened, and he immediately knew he was in for it.

"How dare you, Keith! We all agreed to leave the girls alone for the day, so don't pin this on me,", he gasped playfully, flopping onto the bed next to you. "Oh, y/n, your boyfriend has betrayed me. I seek comfort,", feeding into his act, you patted his head and sent a look at Keith, making him hold his hands up in surrender.

"How rude of you, Keith. You're gonna need a punishment,", Pidge rolled her eyes, already knowing what was going to happen.

"What might that punishment be then, darling?", he asked.

"No kisses for a week,"

"You wouldn't,"

"Oh, I would,"

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey reader, and happy Halloween! I hope you're all having a good day, whatever you may be doing to celebrate the occasion! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot, seeing as it was a little bit of a Halloween special, and hopefully I'll see you in the next one - Gracie