Chapter 1.

Real quick! This is my first fanfiction, if it's cringy, I apologize! Enjoy the story!

It was a bright and sunny morning in Wartwood, Anne was sitting on the fountain in the middle of town.

In a flash, a bright voice arises. It was Marcy! Anne got excited hearing her cute, bubbly voice.

"Anne!" Marcy waved at her cheerfully. **She's so cute..** Anne thought.

"Hey, Mar-Mar! How's it going?" Anne said happily to Marcy.

"It's going good! How about you, Anne?"

Anne blushed. "Oh it's going.. fine.!" Anne sighed in frustration.

Marcy sat next to her.
"What's wrong Anne?" She stared into Anne's deep brown eyes.

Anne stuttered. "Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but worried it might ruin something between you and them?" She stared at Marcy anxiously.

**Crud! What if Marcy catches on?** Anne thought.

"I'm experiencing that same thing right now, I'm worried to tell her about.. something.." Marcy realized she revealed the gender of that person and Anne might find out.

**Think Marcy, Think! What can you do to cover it up..** She thought of an idea.

"Did I say her? I meant she. I mean-! Them! I meant them!" Marcy blushed of embarrassment.

Anne chuckled.
"I know what you mean, you're so cute.. I mean uh- Cool!"

Anne and Marcy hung out for a while and the sun started to set.

"Alright Anne, let's go back to the fwagon I'm tired." Marcy started heading down the dirt path.

"Marcy!" Anne said and quickly caught up to her.

How about we have a sleep over in my room tonight?" Anne said, out of breath.

Marcy froze, Anne's hand started waving in Marcy's face. "Earth to Marcy." Anne said, smirking.

"Oh, uh sorry Anne, I got lost in my thoughts." Marcy said as she blushed.

"Sooo, do you wanna have a sleepover?" Anne said, patiently waiting.

"Yeah! Sure!" Marcy's eyes sparked green in the sunset's glimmer.

They both walked down the dirt path towards the Plantars house, Anne slid her hand in Marcy's.

"MARCY LOOK OUT!" A giant bug swooped down and Anne jumped on Marcy, making her duck.

"Sorry Marbles I wanted to protect you." Marcy was right in front of her, inches away from Anne's face. Anne's heart was racing.

"Let's go inside, Anne." They walked inside, Sprig, Polly and Hop-pop saw the WHOLE thing.

  Author's note: Sorry this chapter is  bit short as it's my first fanfic/story I'm not used to it!