Chapter 6

AAAAAA! Sorry, this was posted a little later than I expected! But here it is! Enjoy!

 Marcy woke up and went to the forest first thing in the morning.

"Maddie!" "Maddie?!" "MADDIE?" Marcy called out for her friend.

She saw a clearing along with Maddie brewing up a potion.

"Maddie!" Marcy said in a cheery tone.

"Marcy! Are you here to do some spells or curses?" Maddie excitedly asked. 

"Unfortunately, no I was hoping you could help me with something??" Marcy said nervously, leaning on a branch.

"BAGH!" Marcy broke the branch and fell splat on her face.

"Sure! You seem like you need all the help you can get." Maddie chuckled.

"Haha, very funny." Marcy said, her face burning with embarrassment.

"So what did you need help with?" Maddie said, mixing the bubbly concoction.

"I uh..." Marcy fidgeted with her fingers, nervously.

"Spit it out." Maddie added ants to her mix of ingredients.

"I have a crush on Anne." Marcy held her green skirt tight, as it was a reaction to her nervousness.

"I figured so." Maddie said casually.

"WHAT?! But, how?!" Marcy said pacing around Maddie.

"It's pretty obvious if you didn't notice."  Maddie said, adding salt to the mixture.

"But- Wha-?" Marcy sat on a stump.

"What are you so surprised about?" Maddie asked mixing the brew with a long ladle.

"I'm confused! If you saw it, and supposedly it's so "obvious" then how did Anne not find out?"

"Simple," Maddie said.

Marcy looked puzzled.

"You guys are blind! You cant see how much you guys like each other!" Maddie exclaimed, adding the potion into several glass bottles.

"Anne doesn't like me! At least, not in a romantic way." Marcy said, standing up.

Maddie took off her gloves. "She's probably gay panicking in her room right now, Marcy."

"Why would she be gay panicking?" Marcy said, confused.

"Didn't you go to her house yesterday?" Maddie said, squinting.

"Well, yeah," Marcy said. "But what's your point?" Marcy said, still confused.

"She likes you, Marcy she LOVES you," Maddie said, packing up.

"But-" Marcy said, who then got interrupted.

"I have to go, Marcy, think about what we just talked about." Maddie grabbed her bags and headed out of the forest, towards her house.