Chapter 2.

Writers' note: Hey! Thanks for all of the support! It means a lot, enjoy the story! ^^

"WOAH! Did you see that? Does Anne like Marcy?" Sprig said enthusiastically.

"Quiet boy!"  Hop-pop slapped his hand over Sprigs' mouth, trying to keep him quiet.

 "I don't see the big deal, guys we all saw this coming if we're being honest." Polly said, unamused.   

"WHAT?!" Sprig and Hop-pop shouted. "Is that why she pushed me off the fwagon when I asked if she had a boyfriend?" Hop-pop said obliviously.

"Come on guys, be quiet!" Polly glared at the two.

Marcy and Annes' POV.

Anne heard the three squabbling and ignored it, she wanted to spend as much time with Marcy as she could. 

"Hey Anne, can you check the time for me?" Marcy smiled at Anne.

Anne blushed.
**Her smile is such a refresher..** Anne thought.

 "Sure thing Marbles!" She checked the phone, it read 1:30 AM.

"It's 1:30 AM." Anne told Marcy.

Marcy yawned. 
"Thanks! Do you wanna play truth or dare?" 

"Sure!" Anne said with a bright voice.

"Truth or dare Marbles?" Anne looked at Marcy.

 "Dare!" She looked at Anne with a confident smile.

"I dare you to go outside." Anne looked mischievous. 

"O-Okay.." She looked at Anne.

Anne snuck out the window as Marcy went out the door and put on a scary-looking mask. 

Marcy headed outside slowly. 

Anne jumped out and since she learned impressions from Sprig, she could make a very realistic monster roar.

Marcy screamed then tripped. Anne saw Marcy was really scared and felt bad.

Marcy started crying and Anne took off the mask. "Hey, hey it's just me Marbles!"

"A-Anne?" Anne wiped Marcys' tears.

"You scared me!" Marcy blushed and playfully kicked Anne.

"I'm sorry Marcy! I didn't mean to scare you!" Anne looked anxious.

"You goofball, let's go inside." Marcy brushed off the situation that just happened and they both went inside.

"Truth or dare?" Marcy asked, looking at Anne, wondering what she would pick.

"Truth!" Anne looked at Marcy curiously.

"Who's your crush?" Marcy asked curiously then looked at Anne.

Anne froze up the second Marcy said that.