Chapter 5

Writers note.

  Time sure does fly! Sorry there hasn't been any new writing but I've been SUPER busy with Christmas right around the corner and my         club soccer, and yeah anyways, here's chapter 5!                                                                                                     Enjoy!!

Anne and Marcy slowly approached the plantar's house, holding hands.

 "After you," Anne said in a flirty tone, holding the door open for Marcy.

Marcy went through the door into the house, Anne following behind her.

                  "Anne, Anne! Marcy, Marcy!" Sprig said jumping up and down in his chair.

"Hey, Sprig." Marcy said in a nervous tone. "Sup dude." Anne said with finger guns.

"What are you two doing?" Hop-pop said, squinting suspiciously.

"Ooh! Ooh! Are you guys planning to make mischief? If so I wanna join in!!" Polly said holding her Mace and Chain.

"Actually we're going to talk about some.. private things." Anne said fidgeting with her fingers.

Sprig looked suspicious of the two. "Okay.." He put his two fingers up to his chin.

They walked into the room as they heard the faint yells of Hop-pop.

"Get down there boy!" Hop-pop said as Sprig jumped onto the table, starting to wobble off.

Anne shut the door once they were both in her room.

"Alright Mar-Mar, I'm right here." Anne sat on the bed next to Marcy, butterflies in her stomach.

"What did you want to tell me, I'm all ears." Anne moved some hair out of Marcy's face.

"I've been crushing on a girl and it's someone I'm really, really close with." Marcy said as she fidgeted with her hands.

"Well, I say you go tell 'em!! I'm sure they'll like you back." Anne said with a cheery smile, it being fake as Anne was actually holding back a frown.                                          

"Yeah.. sure they will." Marcy didn't think Anne liked her back I mean Anne doesn't like girls! Let alone her. Right.?

"Thanks Anne." She held  Anne's hand while they both sat on the bed.

{Maybe I'll tell Maddie about this..} Marcy thought curiously.

Stay tuned! Next chapter is gonna be good! It will be out within 3 - 4 days <33