Chapter 3

Writers' note: I'm ecstatic with all the support I'm getting thank you guys so much!!

Anne was frozen, she turned all shades of red.

"Anne?" Marcy said, noticing Anne's bright red tomato face.

"Uh- Um... MY CRUSH IS  SPRIG!" Anne put her hands over her mouth, noticing what she just said.

**Sprig? So Anne doesn't like me..** Marcy thought, a frown forming on her face.

"Wait- not Sprig I uhh, don't have a crush!" Anne awkwardly laughed.

**You blew it Anne, you're so stupid.** Anne was mad at herself.

**Why did you ask her that Marcy? So much for being "the smart one."** Marcy thought.

"A-Anyways, i'ts 4am Marcy, we should get to sleep." She heard faint snoring.

"Marcy?" She looked down and Marcy was asleep, laying on Anne's stomach.

**She looks so... peaceful..** There was some hair in Marcy's face and Anne tucked it behind her ear.

She looked at Marcy who was still asleep. "Marcy.. I love you so much... I don't mean it as a friend, I love you.." She said in a soft voice, looking at Marcy.

**Shoot, I need to turn off the lights but I dont wanna wake Marcy up. Maybe I'll carry her with me? No, Ill quickly get up and turn them off.** Anne tried getting up but Marcys hand was in hers.

Anne stretched her arm out and just turned the switch off. **There..** 

Anne got back in bed and laid back down, Marcy laying on Anne's stomach again.

Anne stared at her ceiling. **I want to tell her so bad, but how?**

She thought for a while, then drifted off to sleep, Marcy on her stomach, Anne's arms around Marcy.

Anne woke up before Marcy, it was about 8AM. 

Annes face was inches near Marcy's. Anne stared at Marcy, admiring her.

Her dark brown eyes glimmered green in the faint sunrise.

Her dark, black, silky hair that was put up in a green hairclip.

And her soft, pale skin, that was always bright in the mornings.

Anne admired Marcy for a couple of minutes and memorized every feature about this girl of her dreams.

Suddenly Marcy woke up and saw Anne staring at her with those deep brown eyes of hers.